Software Developer

subrigger

A good cuck prep, serves and cleans., Male, from West Palm Beach FL

Swinger that loves the idea of being a cuckold. Jul 14, 2018

subrigger was last seen:
Oct 19, 2018
    1. subrigger
      subrigger
      Swinger that loves the idea of being a cuckold.
    2. subrigger
      subrigger
      Married in a part time WLR
  • About

Birthday:
    April 8
    West Palm Beach FL
    Software Developer
    My key is held by:
    myself :-(
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Cuckold
    • Slave
    • Switch
    Chastity devices:
    TENS plastic Cage, 3 metal cages. My newest has 20 adjustable spikes and very small (pepper).
    Chastity resume:
    1.5 year ago
    I have been into cuckolding for 3 years or so. Once while having sex with my wife (we talk dirty most of the time about her fucking other guys) she mention keeping me locked up while I watch her get fucked. It was different and I wasn't against the idea....

So I purchased a steal cage online and tried it on when it came in. It did feel more sexual than I expected. Something about was sexy about feeling it on my cock. Then I took the key out of the lock and felt even a stronger sexual tension.

Well I told my wife about my cage about a week later and she wasn't into it. LOL
    She does even recall taking about me being locked up. I swear it was her idea and she doesn't believe me. Kind of funny.

Now I have 2 cages and she knows I wear them some times. But she doesn't like to look at it. She is very kinky and dominates me in many ways that I love but the cage is something she just isn't into yet.

We will see.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice