MistressKali
Last Activity:
Aug 16, 2011
Local Time:
8:42 AM

Followers 1

MistressKali

Searching for the perfect non-plastic cage for my boy. I've had two now that haven't been good enough. I will not settle until I have the right one. Aug 16, 2011

MistressKali was last seen:
Aug 16, 2011
    1. MistressKali
      MistressKali
      Searching for the perfect non-plastic cage for my boy. I've had two now that haven't been good enough. I will not settle until I have the right one.
      1. TCFun
        TCFun
        Aug 16, 2011
      2. muzzledman
        muzzledman
        i love my jailhouse from extremerestraints,ive got a review on it in the mall.
        Aug 17, 2011
      3. jerry locked
        jerry locked
        Try MatureMetal. They have nice products and great customer service
        Aug 18, 2011
    2. MistressKali
      MistressKali
      For some reason, the chat function is not working for Me. I've sent an email to administration. I'm not ignoring you (as far as you know).
      1. chastityslave62
        chastityslave62
        Mistress, you must pay for using this function
        Aug 8, 2011
      2. MistressKali
        MistressKali
        ahhhhhhhhh...why thank you.
        Aug 8, 2011
    3. bondagefan65
      bondagefan65
      Hello Ma'am. Welcome to the mansion. I would be happy to answer any questions you have if i can.
    4. ozoner55
      ozoner55
      Hello MistressKali, i would be very pleased to chat with you. I'm in a Loritube# 8 that is relatively inexpensive and good for longterm wear. I'm getting old perhaps a younger man could come in it i don't know. But Ms. Lori also makes a #8 with bars so that might be nicer. Mistress lives out of town so i stay locked except for occasional masterbation. Thank you palmer
    5. MistressKali
      MistressKali
      I'm new here, looking to discuss chastity with people who are locked and people who do the locking.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. MistressKali
        MistressKali
        Actually, I'm currently looking to buy a new device on Mature Metal and I'm soliciting opinions. I need one for somewhat long-term wear, something not too heavy.
        Aug 8, 2011
      3. bondagefan65
        bondagefan65
        you are probably in the right place then Ma'am. Mistress Maturemetal and her sub frequent here, they make the devices and probably would be your best source of information for that.
        Aug 8, 2011
      4. MistressKali
        MistressKali
        you know, I did see Her profile. Awesome.
        Aug 8, 2011
  • About

Chastity devices:
    CB 6000, Birdcage, currently shopping on Mature Metal for the perfect custom for My alpha.
    Chastity resume:
    *I* do the locking.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice