Local Time:
3:07 AM
Birthday:
Apr 16, 1981 (Age: 42)
wyoming
powder man

towerofdenial

denied feminized and desperate as hell, Male, 42, from wyoming

out of my cage to finally grow a pair and get my PA peircing done to make my loris # 9 inescapable as it should be... Sep 6, 2017

towerofdenial was last seen:
Oct 6, 2018
    1. towerofdenial
      towerofdenial
      out of my cage to finally grow a pair and get my PA peircing done to make my loris # 9 inescapable as it should be...
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 16, 1981 (Age: 42)
    wyoming
    powder man
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    • Other - (Explain in "About You")
    Chastity devices:
    Miss Loris #9
    Chastity resume:
    9/1/2016
    well i am mostly submissive but i do enjoy topping as well, i believe things in the bedroom should have a lifestyle of its own and be always evolving, otherwise the same old gets stale... i identify as a chastised sissy maid slave, but i am not bi or gay. sexually i am heterosexual. so other than that, the part of this lifestyle i enjoy is the humiliation of being forced feminized and made to serve as a domestic slave for a women, group of women hetero or bi women or a couple. now for me this only exists at home and in the bedroom, in my day to day life i am the alpha male/ the guardian of my home and loved ones, if you all would like to know more please ask. i can mostly be found on the forums info seeking... PS i also make custom bondage gear for a hobby...
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice