Locked up and totall secured in a my-steel and loving it! Aug 18, 2020

gnb69 was last seen:
Jan 5, 2024
    1. Derek1468
      Derek1468
      I can take you keys
    2. gnb69
      gnb69
      Locked up and totall secured in a my-steel and loving it!
      LukeVallentine likes this.
    3. g marcus
      g marcus
      hello all and good morning
    4. gnb69
      gnb69
      Hockey season is about to end, so full-time lock will commence
      1. Colleen1986
        Colleen1986
        Given we are in opposite hemispheres, you may be talking about ice hockey, but is this a reference to field hockey, which I understand to be a male sport outside the US.
        Sep 10, 2017
      2. gnb69
        gnb69
        Yeah I was referring to ice hockey. Not huge in Australia compared to the Northern Hemisphere but we play down here.
        Sep 11, 2017
    5. Giles Webster-Griffiths
      Giles Webster-Griffiths
      I have always wondered who else in Australia have our lifestyle..as we live in reality, social and behind closed doors...look us up sometime on Chastity Mansion
    6. gnb69
      gnb69
      Trying to push my current lock-up through to the end of September (at least).
    7. gnb69
      gnb69
      Somewhat disappointed with the fakes out there........
      X.Cucked4love.X and RGL like this.
    8. gnb69
      gnb69
      Just milked himself for the first time and will stay locked for at least another week
    9. gnb69
      gnb69
      Taking steps forward
    10. gnb69
      gnb69
      finally back on track, new device arrived and I'm locked agin.
  • About

Canberra, Australia
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    My-steel comfort
    CB-6000
    CB-6000S
    Lori's 2B
    Mature Metal Jail Bird
    Chastity resume:
    26 Aug 2016
    There's a part of my life that I have kept to myself for too long, but is time that I open up to the world so here goes............

I'm a single guy looking to explore and learn more about the lifestyle, particularly a D/s relationship. I am genuinely seeking to submit to and serve a dominant Lady who may be looking for, and/or willing to train a sub to use as she pleases and for her amusement and to practice her skills on.

While I am fairly inexperienced, I have been experimenting with some aspects of BDSM on my own for some time now, mainly bondage and chastity. I'm genuinely interested in exploring further, experiencing much more, and learning many aspects of the lifestyle through the guidance and training of a strong controlling Lady.

I am committed to undergoing any training that may be required of me, including receiving any punishments that may be deemed appropriate as part of my training and learning and following strict protocols. I will try my very best to obey and follow any instructions or commands and see tasks through to the best of my ability. I am willing to communicate and discuss things openly and honestly throughout any training, and am prepared to experiment and try anything that may be required of me. I wish to serve and obey a Lady while she teaches, trains and controls me, pushes me further, exploring my boundaries and uses me to fulfil her needs, desires, or as her toy or plaything to practice her skills.

I have a particular interest in enforced chastity and long term orgasm denial, and I would like to connect with someone who has a desire to keep a sub in chastity long term with times between releases (if at all) to be totally at their discretion. I have owned a CB6000 and a CB6000s in the past, however as I experienced difficulties with these devices, I moved onto custom stainless steel devices, and have a Ms Lori's 2B and Mature Metal Jailbird.

I have now moved onto a full My-steel belt and have adjusted to it and see it as an investment and commitment to being kept in strict totally inescapable chastity 24/7. I would like to find a Lady interested in taking complete control of that area of me for her amusement, and will hand my keys over to her so she knows that she has a level of control over me 24/7.

I'm also very interested in heavy bondage, all things rubber, latex, leather, hoods, gags, sensory deprivation, obedience training, humiliation, strap-on/anal play, CBT and maybe exploring toilet training. I do have some things I would currently consider my limits, but with the right guidance and training, these may be tested.

At this stage in my life due to various vanilla elements getting in the way there would still be a few things needed to be discussed, however I do have a few things in mind already to help potentially overcome these, and would be happy to provide more details.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice