Local Time:
7:45 AM

Following 1

Followers 1

Birthday:
Jan 13, 1970 (Age: 54)

johnny arizona

Member, 54

The Mansion should create a forum section for everyones idea's on how to make the existing chastity devices better. I'm really thinking it's more for our idea's to be posted and for the makers of the devices to read about it so they can get a better understanding of what works and what doesn't. For instance, the birdlock could have a much narrower base ring if it was used with a pa locking system. Why not offer a model with a pa post and lock setup made into it. Why n... Oct 26, 2011

johnny arizona was last seen:
Feb 22, 2012
    1. johnny arizona
      johnny arizona
      The Mansion should create a forum section for everyones idea's on how to make the existing chastity devices better. I'm really thinking it's more for our idea's to be posted and for the makers of the devices to read about it so they can get a better understanding of what works and what doesn't. For instance, the birdlock could have a much narrower base ring if it was used with a pa locking system. Why not offer a model with a pa post and lock setup made into it. Why n...
      1. Mistress Watchful
        Mistress Watchful
        I like this idea, I'll see what I can do.
        Oct 29, 2011
    2. johnny arizona
      johnny arizona
      Does anyone want to be friends with me. I need some.
    3. johnny arizona
      johnny arizona
      Does anyone want to be friends with me. I need some.
    4. johnny arizona
      johnny arizona
      Day 12 since wife put the Lori #7 on me. I had mistakenly listed it as an 8 but it's a 7 after the base ring modification to the original 5 I own. I had no slow break in at all, just the suffering. I'm just now starting to get used to it a bit. The pa pin was killing me. I asked to be let out for the weekend but was told the keys were locked up at her work. Night time has been murder, not much sleep. Today is the first day I feel somewhat comfortable with it on. Wife is so very unwaiv...
    5. johnny arizona
      johnny arizona
      I'm back in the Lori but this time it has been modified to include the base ring since the #5 I had ripped my piercing out! I'll post something about it in the forum section.
    6. johnny arizona
      johnny arizona
      I'm back in the Lori but this time it has been modified to include the base ring since the #5 I had ripped my piercing out! I'll post something about it in the forum section.
    7. johnny arizona
      johnny arizona
      Does anyone have the link to the lockable continuous hoops I once say using the little screw?
      1. imkink4u
    8. johnny arizona
      johnny arizona
      Does anyone know what's going on with Locked In Steel? Are they still in business. All their posts on their site are old. What happened to the customer service person they hired?
      1. owened1
        owened1
        I'm not sure what is going on over there but there are 2 very bad reviews written on Altairboys chastity site
        Feb 4, 2011
      2. ozoner55
        ozoner55
        Ms Lori sells them too
        Mar 2, 2011
    9. johnny arizona
      johnny arizona
      Anyone remember my broken PA? Go look at my gallery. I repierced it today. Did it myself. I was real slow about it so it did hurt a bit more than last time when a professional did it.
    10. johnny arizona
      johnny arizona
      How do you explain what the metal belt around your waist is to your nine year old?
      1. peter7447
        peter7447
        How can you have a nine year old, when you were supposed to be in your belt all the time? Naughty, naughty :-D
        Nov 30, 2010
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 13, 1970 (Age: 54)
    Chastity devices:
    Lori #5 that has now been modified to include a base ring. So I guess it's a #7 now.
    Chastity resume:
    Started playing in early 2009
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice