Local Time:
9:28 AM
Birthday:
Aug 6, 1973 (Age: 50)
Home Page:
South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
Railroad

Nicoftime

The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts, Male, 50, from South of Lacrosse Wisconsin

Orgasm number 4, 4 days ago wow 2 in a month Mar 13, 2024

Nicoftime was last seen:
Mar 28, 2024 at 12:16 AM
    1. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Groomed and locked back up, she seemed fairly adamant about it. Locking up after an O is always so difficult.
    2. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Unexpected Oafter giving a back rub the other day. Super fun!
      Mistress Amanté likes this.
    3. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Yesterday she told me she loved me,and loved that she has control over my satisfaction.Felt very proud,glad I didn't whine about being horny
    4. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      feeling pretty proud. She said I gave her the best orgasm she's ever had. Was using my mouth and her dildo Johnson.
    5. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Feeling back in the saddle, spent the day cleaning,felt good to get the house back in order
    6. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Locked up yesterday morning and watched her use the wand last night wonder when I will get out again
      Suprey likes this.
    7. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      She said I'm kinda stretching this healing hiatus. I am. But still a white spot and hoping if I let it heal completely it won't come back
    8. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Since my little low in subbie mode, will start more domestic service. Would do anything to make her happy, so the maid strike is over
    9. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      After giving her an oral and finger O, allowed me to slide in and have one too. Still uncaged, healed but she hasn't mentioned putting it on
    10. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      My kh questioned if I had been touching myself. Been uncaged for healing for a bit. Guess I don't feel too sub uncaged and it shows
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Nicoftime
        Nicoftime
        I answered honestly, I haven't been touching it, just haven't been very subbie lately
        Sep 8, 2017
      3. Thatgirl
        Thatgirl
        I hear ya...my guys submissiveness goes down the toilet uncashed, which is why I haven’t taken it off in almost 3 weeks
        Sep 8, 2017
        Nicoftime likes this.
      4. Nicoftime
        Nicoftime
        Maybe that's all it is, kinda ho hum, and said I was kinda surly lately
        Sep 8, 2017
    11. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Hopefully this matter is over. I won't be commenting on hers nor she mine. Looking forward to getting back to more mundane and fun activity
    12. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Lucy deleted a post because I didn't believe a mod should name call or personally attack a member...nice
      1. L-u-c-y
        L-u-c-y
        I called you a Goddess and a diva, could be worse :)
        Sep 3, 2017
        DGuy91 and Subbobbie1 like this.
      2. Steve-0
        Steve-0
        She's right, you know. Nic you are such a diva!
        Sep 4, 2017
        L-u-c-y likes this.
      3. Nicoftime
        Nicoftime
        Yeah, pretty much sums me up. So demanding...treat me with respect, blah blah blah, me me me I know
        Sep 4, 2017
        Steve-0 likes this.
    13. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Not looking like I'm going to be getting fodip anytime soon. I like the new acronym
      Steve-0 likes this.
      1. Steve-0
        Steve-0
        ACE
        Sep 4, 2017
    14. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Just realized it's been a year and half since I last got myself off alone. Before that I think the longest was maybe 2 weeks.
      Peter Rabbit likes this.
      1. Peter Rabbit
        Peter Rabbit
        I understand. I passed three years this past July. And my previous records were measured in weeks. Congratulations. We're happy and wish we started orgasm control earlier
        Sep 3, 2017
    15. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Was told it will be awhile before I can earn an orgasm.
    16. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Something happens at the one week mark. Mornings wake ups, tight veiny balls, and forget the feeling of being hard.
      Peter Rabbit likes this.
    17. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Was informed her visitor is gone, wonder if she'll stick to her guns on the 10 days straight of oral rule
    18. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Woke up to pain at 5am worst in a long time,could see lots of deep blue veins on sack which was tight as a drum.Why did I ask forthis again?
    19. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      visitor was coming so no worship,if 10 days straight rule doesn't pause during,I see long lockups if I miss a day between.
    20. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Great night last night, but seems to be sticking to her 10 days straight of worship before possibility of release.
    21. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Getting pretty anxious. Been a few days without much contact.She's been getting up early and I've been staying up late because of schedule
    22. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Amante said she had planned a different routine...need 10 days of oral to be unlocked, and if I skip a day, the days start over.
    23. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Finally caged up, was going to yesterday , brought the cage...forgot I needed a key to lock it.
      Mistress Amanté and nsrchof like this.
    24. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Still uncaged day 3. Mild irritation, some neosporin and should be ready by tomorrow.
      1. Chesty LaRue
        Chesty LaRue
        I made him unlock yesterday and cream up and it was like the world had ended
        Aug 18, 2017
        Nicoftime likes this.
      2. Nicoftime
        Nicoftime
        Men in general think that often...you should see me when I have a cold!
        Aug 18, 2017
    25. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Had another chance this morning, lasted a little longer, maybe minute and a half.
      ChasteDilf13 likes this.
      1. john locked
        john locked
        Two orgasm in row! How did you get a orgasm?
        Aug 15, 2017
      2. Nicoftime
        Nicoftime
        Was away from her for a week, must have missed me;)
        Aug 15, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 6, 1973 (Age: 50)
    Home Page:
    http://www.suddenlysubbie.wordpress.com
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Railroad
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    Chastity devices:
    Birdlock, some cheap metal one, mature metal jailbird, happygo stealth cage from Amazon, rigid chastity model 05, glans armor2.
    Chastity resume:
    Member here in 2009 under a different name, actually participating now.
    Submissive guy, living with a beautiful wonderful smart keyholder @Mistress Amanté. I introduced this to her and she has blossomed into the role and seems to enjoy it as much as I.

Discipline, and maid service were hard limits for me, somehow we have evolved to incorporate both. Most it’s just me here, she does Check in on me to see what I’ve written or to comment, but don’t be upset if she doesn’t respond to you, cm just isn’t the safe haven it is for me.

We love each other and do not see us giving up our roles, chastity, or rules any time soon.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice