Comments on Profile Post by femdomfan

1. MeanBitch
    MeanBitch
    Thanks! I don't really have time but I do think I could help women who are considering an FLR, especially with reluctant husbands.
    Jul 29, 2017
    SubDakotaNYC and ChasteHubby2015 like this.
  2. ChasteHubby2015
    ChasteHubby2015
    Ma'am, I think that's a great idea because much of the literature out there seems targeted to either men trying to convince women or women trying to convince themselves. Ignored are the ladies who want real FLR and chastity with a resistant man.
    Jul 29, 2017
    Hy_Voltage likes this.
  3. femdomfan
    femdomfan
    The tweets are fine. Sort of new to this. It just seems to be a new fetish for me. Not sure I could do it in the real world though.
    Jul 30, 2017
  4. femdomfan
    femdomfan
    love the image of "breaking a horse" - super hot. Both my boss and a close college friend are horse girls. I guess male chastity is like gelding a stallion. I would never do that to myself, but the image is super hot. And my college friend knows I have this kink. But we keep it on the fantasy side. Sh'e married. - She calls her marriage a long hot ride! She's the money maker, so I guess its an FLR
    Jul 30, 2017
    nonerect likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice