jiji_bisous
Local Time:
10:50 PM

jiji_bisous

APPARENTLY THE OWNER OF THIS SITE DOES NOT "ALLOW" THE DELETION OF AN ACCONT/PROFILE…. HENCE I HAVE SIMPLY REMOVED MY CONTENT…. Jul 25, 2017

1. jiji_bisous
      jiji_bisous
      APPARENTLY THE OWNER OF THIS SITE DOES NOT "ALLOW" THE DELETION OF AN ACCONT/PROFILE…. HENCE I HAVE SIMPLY REMOVED MY CONTENT….
      1. maid_carrie
        maid_carrie
        This is a perfect example of how to leave the Forum - if you must.
        No asking to delete accounts or pestering admin - just clear your desk and wander off - simple and effective.
        Sorry to see jiji go, but we all have reasons.
        Jul 25, 2017
      2. jiji_bisous
        jiji_bisous
        " pestering admin " Carrie? merely asking politely…. quie why CM is determinedly refusing to comply with my simple wish is rather beyond my comprehension… what is your reasoning I wonder….
        Aug 8, 2017
    2. suzy maid
      suzy maid
      Don't do that. We are just getting to know you.
      1. jiji_bisous
        jiji_bisous
        that's very nice of you Suzy, but though members and content are interesting to me, the use of the site is so clunkily labour-intensive….

I understand that someone has gone to much effort to create CM, it's a good idea, and it IS free… I'm not complaining, just frustrated [and not because I'm caged (^_-)]
        Jul 22, 2017
      2. SubVerity
        SubVerity
        I'm interested in how you wanted the forum to operate in terms of user experience. For posting threads and posts it's pretty simple, no? How did you intend to use it?
        Aug 8, 2017
    3. Xtudo3002
      Xtudo3002
      Welcome to CM, enjoy!
    4. jiji_bisous
      jiji_bisous
      just signed up, finding my way around
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice