Local Time:
9:04 AM
Birthday:
January 7
Brazil
Consultant

Williana

Entering Female Led Relationship, Male, from Brazil

Well today my sounds arrived, and started using 6mm. Next step up is 10, but to tight in the head of the pênis. Will need to get an 8 mm. Dec 9, 2016

Williana was last seen:
Feb 21, 2018
    1. Mash2214
    2. Williana
      Williana
      Well today my sounds arrived, and started using 6mm. Next step up is 10, but to tight in the head of the pênis. Will need to get an 8 mm.
    3. Williana
      Williana
      Well had to stop with urethral catheter. Had some blood, 0.3 mm maybe) but meatus started to hurt to much.
    4. Williana
      Williana
      Today received the chastity device, inserted the 20 cm urethral sounding catheter and wearing a device for the first time. Love it.
  • About

Birthday:
    January 7
    Brazil
    Consultant
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    • Other - (Explain in "About You")
    Chastity devices:
    Ordered tonight from China (4 Oct) 1 super short and 1 medium both with utheral tubes
    Been in BSDM for years. Now we both are interested in chastity for me. I expect more benefits that other than prostrate message, there is no release and with that, much more benefits for my dom (wife/owner). Also I know she does worry and think that I jump the fence often, which I dont. Really love the side effects, more into what ever wish of hers instead of self induced pleasure.

Hope wife will like the effect of locked up, servicing her around the house more, no worries, and maybe she will start to encourage me. As to panties, 24x7 for 15 years as well as women jeans just as long. That I wish she would not mind, as only a piece of cloth worn.

Will start wife into my chastity and know when I do there will be no turn back for me.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice