1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Comments on Profile Post by Mistress B

1. Joroincharge
    Joroincharge
    It's a nuisance. I think it may be bots bombarding & overloading the site and I see one of our newer Members who's a techie expert thinks so too and has advised Jens accordingly. And Jens is all ears & asked Member to PM him.

Here's hoping.............
    Jun 28, 2017
  2. xcitedsisssy
    xcitedsisssy
    I agree, and you can tell by the amount of user's in both the forums and the use of the both chat and mini-chat. I'll bet the usage is down due to the slow and unresponsive site.
    Jun 28, 2017
  3. jung-sklave
    jung-sklave
    It was a bit better a few days ago, but not slow again. Whats the reason for that?
    Jun 28, 2017
  4. maid_carrie
    maid_carrie
    I think it's what could be called intermittent.
    As we suffer these minor inconveniences I'm told there are guys working away to make it better than ever. I'm sure they will get on top of it.
    I'm told patience is a virtue ;)
    Jun 28, 2017
  5. Amanda's bitch Sophie
    Amanda's bitch Sophie
    Thank goodness. Thought it was my shitty broadband, or my virus-addled laptop
    Jun 29, 2017
  6. Mistress B
    Mistress B
    I hope that I'm not being premature but it seems much improved tonight. Oh and @maid_carrie patience is a virtue but mainly for subbies.
    Jun 29, 2017
  7. shadowman6
    shadowman6
    Mistress, humbly, the Mansion just wouldn't be the same without your wonderful presence...
    Jun 30, 2017
    Mistress B likes this.
  8. Mistress B
    Mistress B
    Jun 30, 2017