Comments on Profile Post by TheMistressAmanda

1. manintyres
    manintyres
    It's yours and your lucky partners journey and no one else's. Have Loads of fun experimenting what you like doing and love doing on your journey together .
    there is no "right or wrong way" to do this .It's about you two and what's right for you two and what you are comfortable with and what you want to do .
    It's about you so please don't let others get you down and have fun playing with "your new toy" and growing
    Jun 15, 2017
    sissybitch and TheMistressAmanda like this.
  2. manintyres
    manintyres
    *growing together* (sorry ran out of space to finish it off )
    Jun 15, 2017
    sissybitch and TheMistressAmanda like this.
  3. TheMistressAmanda
    TheMistressAmanda
    Thank you manintyres for your kind words. I realize that is definitely true now.
    Jun 15, 2017
    manintyres and sissybitch like this.
  4. TheMistressAmanda
    TheMistressAmanda
    Thank you my sweet toy for helping me through this and everything else.
    Jun 15, 2017
    sissybitch likes this.
  5. sissybitch
    sissybitch
    Manintyres is totally right , you have both come a long way on your journey and you must not let the negative words of others slow you down or stop you continuing , its your journey and you must follow it how and to were you want , so please continue to enjoy it and you both have my every good wish
    Jun 16, 2017
    manintyres and TheMistressAmanda like this.
  6. TheMistressAmanda
    TheMistressAmanda
    Thank you sissybitch. We appreciate that very much.
    Jun 16, 2017
    manintyres and sissybitch like this.
  7. sissybitch
    sissybitch
    You are both most welcome
    Jun 16, 2017
    TheMistressAmanda and manintyres like this.
  8. Muzzo4you
    Muzzo4you
    To thy own self be true. Never regret doing anything that made you smile &/or gave you pleasure. Screw their Thorns, go play with the Roses (to paraphrase).
    Jun 16, 2017
    TheMistressAmanda likes this.
  9. chaste4u
    chaste4u
    Despite the apparent setback, You'll now be more focused on what You really want and therefore more likely to achieve it. 'Keep buggering on' is what Churchill used to say.
    Jun 21, 2017
    TheMistressAmanda likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice