Jasmic68
Local Time:
3:01 AM
UK Midlands
Early retirement

Jasmic68

Long term member, Male, from UK Midlands

I was going to remove my device to have a maintenance wash and shave (supervised, of course) but my wife has lost the keys! Nov 13, 2023

1. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      I was going to remove my device to have a maintenance wash and shave (supervised, of course) but my wife has lost the keys!
      1. jemima
        jemima
        oooer. what you gonna do.
        Nov 13, 2023
        Jasmic68 likes this.
      2. Jasmic68
        Jasmic68
        Stay locked, I suppose! I still had a shower and a good clean, and shaved as much as I could as well.
        Nov 14, 2023
        jemima likes this.
      3. Jasmic68
        Jasmic68
        I did say to my wife that I thought she was testing me to see how serious I was about wearing the device and being a subby-hubby again, and she just smiled.
        Nov 14, 2023
        jemima likes this.
    2. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      After self locking for a few weeks my wife has happily taken the keys to my device and resumed her role as my keyholder
      jemima likes this.
    3. jemima
      jemima
      i hope you ok.
      Jasmic68 likes this.
      1. Jasmic68
        Jasmic68
        I am just about OK, Jemima, thank you for asking. I am feeling better with life since locking myself up a few weeks ago. I just made a post in the introduction thread explaining some of what we have been through and why I have been away from the mansion so long.
        Nov 6, 2023
        jemima likes this.
    4. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      Currently self locked, trying to get back some of the feelings from our glory days. The last three years have been hard on us both.
      jemima and Mandrake_74 like this.
      1. Rectrix
        Rectrix
        Welcome back, hope you find it, the need never goes away.
        Oct 27, 2023
        Jasmic68 and harddenial like this.
      2. Jasmic68
        Jasmic68
        Thank you @Rectrix . It is funny, isn't it, how once the fantasy of chastity is dealt with the reality just takes over and has a huge impact on who you are and why you choose to wear a device. You are right, the need never went away.
        Nov 6, 2023
    5. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      My ticker now says seven months since my last orgasm, the first time it has ever gone that far. Elle continues to escalate her control.
      Goddessmercy likes this.
    6. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      As my chastity lifestyle becomes more real and less kink, I find my reasons for being active in the mansion less valid.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. boisub
        boisub
        Whether you’re actively sharing about your life or not, I hope you won’t leave altogether. Your perspective is valued by a lot of people here.
        Apr 9, 2019
      3. jemima
        jemima
        yes that what happens after a bit.
        Apr 9, 2019
        Goddessmercy likes this.
      4. jemima
        jemima
        but please dont go.
        Jun 10, 2019
        Goddessmercy and Jasmic68 like this.
    7. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      Luckily I’m not actually from Germany, I just live here! They are not going to be happy this evening (football, bad result. Very bad.)
      1. Love&Passion
        Love&Passion
        I was cheering for México and as Sweden was leading 3:0 the only chance to pass to the next round was Germany loosing or drawing against Korea. I was certain that can't happen
        Jun 27, 2018
        Goddessmercy likes this.
      2. jemima
        jemima
        well it dont matter football is silly i think but i do like Seb Vettel the F1 driver he is very nice i think. and i like the red Ferrari cars.
        Jun 28, 2018
        Goddessmercy, Jasmic68 and NightA like this.
    8. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      We are going out for a drink and Elle has made me put in a butt plug! It’s the first time she has ever made me go out with one inserted!
      1. sissy_connie
        sissy_connie
        lucky guy :) lol :)
        Jun 23, 2018
        Goddessmercy and Ma’ams Slut like this.
      2. Jasmic68
        Jasmic68
        That was quite an experience. Elle giggled every time I shifted on my seat. It was a bit uncomfortable before the end of the evening!
        Jun 27, 2018
        Goddessmercy and Ma’ams Slut like this.
    9. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      It appears that after wearing my HTv2 for two years I have suddenly become allergic to it!
      Goddessmercy likes this.
      2. AlanThom
        Mar 23, 2018
        Goddessmercy likes this.
      3. Jasmic68
        Jasmic68
        Given the price of a new HTv2 tube, or a completely new HTv3, we decided to try a Chinese device which I am wearing now. Eventually we want to go custom but I think Elle wanted to see what a metal device was like first.
        Mar 23, 2018
        Goddessmercy likes this.
      4. Mactastic
        Mactastic
        I have a HTV2 metal clone (a257), which I find comfortable, however it is very heavy. I support the weight with a paracord belt. I don't wear this one often. I prefer the light weight and base ring shape of the a275 device. I wish you the most luck possible.
        Mar 23, 2018
        Jasmic68 likes this.
    10. Love&Passion
      Love&Passion
      hey jasmic, just wanted to come here to thank you. i usually read logged off which i don't give too many likes but i wanted to let you know that i appreciate your stories. Thanks
    11. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      Do any Holy Trainer wearers have any advice about how to clean the device when it is off? Mine is two years old and needs a thorough clean.
      2. Jasmic68
        Jasmic68
        That is certainly worth thinking about.
        Jan 22, 2018
      3. Jasmic68
        Jasmic68
        The vinegar worked absolutely brilliantly! I am still locked up in a less comfortable but airier metal device but the inside of my HTv2 is now as smooth as it was new.
        Feb 4, 2018
        Goddessmercy, massim, NYsub and 3 others like this.
      4. CB Henry
        CB Henry
        Suggest check with the manufacturers but the dish washer would be ideal operates at a much higher temperature and detergent ideal for killing bacteria.
        Mar 20, 2018
        Goddessmercy and Skywalker41918 like this.
    12. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. hmmmm
      1. Thatgirl
        Thatgirl
        I thought the same thing as I was reading it to my husband.
        Dec 29, 2017
        Breathe likes this.
      2. jemima
        jemima
        i tooked it to Mistress to see and She tick it cos i dint know what it was really.
        Dec 29, 2017
        Jasmic68 likes this.
      3. Breathe
        Breathe
        Glad this was altered. I hope the removal of that vague and looming terminology is the only thing that's irrevocable.
        Jan 14, 2018
    13. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      The last time I was on a website this slow I was on a dial up connection and had to choose between being online or making a phonecall!
      1. Mascara^Snake
        Mascara^Snake
        Nov 1, 2017
      2. imasissytoo
        imasissytoo
        new and improved I don't think so
        Dec 29, 2017
      3. Mascara^Snake
        Mascara^Snake
        I just popped in to CM to see how people were getting on and found myself faced with a very sketchy document that i had to sign in order to log in. then found that there were less members here than I had ever seen before and the site barely works at all. it's a shame. I do wish someone else would buy it.
        Dec 29, 2017
        Jasmic68 likes this.
    14. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
    15. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      Round and round the garden, like a teddy bear... one step two step... tickle you under there!
      1. jemima
        jemima
        giggle.
        Sep 23, 2017
      2. jemima
        jemima
        what are you playing then please
        Sep 23, 2017
      3. Jasmic68
        Jasmic68
        I was feeling frisky Jem, and a rhyme from when I had young children popped into my head. It seemed it could be used for a different reason now!
        Sep 23, 2017
        massim, L-u-c-y and jemima like this.
    16. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      I am wearing my ironic underwear. Hugo Boss!
      NYsub, Subboy4all, DGuy91 and 2 others like this.
    17. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      Sat in a hotel bar, watching Sky sports, wandering why American Football is called football when only one person per team kicks the ball.
      1. Colleen1986
        Colleen1986
        The quarterback can "quick kick" or "drop kick" the ball, so at least 2 players can kick the ball, but I appreciate your musing.
        Sep 10, 2017
        Jasmic68 likes this.
      2. jung-sklave
        jung-sklave
        I have no idea how football and baseball works too ;)
        Sep 11, 2017
    18. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      Elle asked me to give her a Yoni massage this evening. It is an amazing experience for both of us.
      1. Chat408
        Chat408
        Congrats
        Sep 5, 2017
    19. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      All the bad times are over. We are free.
      Subboy4all, rocket and Steve-0 like this.
      2. jemima
        jemima
        thats good then.
        Aug 21, 2017
        Jasmic68 likes this.
      3. Musher
        Musher
        Thats Good!
        Aug 23, 2017
        Jasmic68 likes this.
      4. Jasmic68
        Jasmic68
        Elle is smiling again. The relief we feel is hard to describe.
        Aug 23, 2017
        rocket and danijean001 like this.
    20. Turma
      Turma
      Wow die Beine sahen übel aus nach der Haarentfernung
      Jasmic68 likes this.
      1. Jasmic68
        Jasmic68
        Ich kenne! Aber am nächsten Tag glatt.
        Aug 16, 2017
        Turma likes this.
    21. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      I said to Elle "You never touch or feel my device!" She said "What are you talking about? I feel it every time I give you a cuddle."
    22. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      Well, that is interesting. You can't ignore a moderator. That is a shame.
      2. sissybitch
        sissybitch
        Ah yes , if its who I think it is I too was taken by surprise , I don't think you will be alone on this
        Jul 5, 2017
      3. L-u-c-y
        L-u-c-y
        I think you'd make a good moderator :)
        Jul 5, 2017
        massim and Subboy4all like this.
      4. Jasmic68
        Jasmic68
        I know my limits. I would be awful.
        Jul 5, 2017
        massim and L-u-c-y like this.
    23. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      The surprising thing about removing leg hairs is finding out how warm they kept your legs, and how different trousers feel!
      1. jung-sklave
        jung-sklave
        The reason why women feel cold all the time ;)
        Jun 17, 2017
        L-u-c-y likes this.
      2. Jasmic68
        Jasmic68
        That's why they get to wear leggings, tights, stockings and other fun things that feel nice against your legs.
        Jun 17, 2017
    24. LadyBlaze
      LadyBlaze
      How have you been, long time no see.
      2. LadyBlaze
        LadyBlaze
        I have been away from it all, it has been very stressful here as well. Still no cuckold in my life.
        Jun 25, 2017
      3. Jasmic68
        Jasmic68
        It's funny isn't it. You would think that most men would jump at the chance to have amazing sex but the reality of finding someone seems to be not so easy.
        Jun 25, 2017
      4. Jasmic68
        Jasmic68
        I hope that you find what you are looking for. We need strong women to join in with the story of the Mansion. Cuckolding is a fantasy many of us share but real experiences of it seem to be thin on the ground.
        Jun 25, 2017
    25. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      Elle just watched me while I inserted a small butt plug, she made me bend over in front of her. She giggled as it popped in.
      silent_Denied, NYsub and Subboy4all like this.
  • About

UK Midlands
    Early retirement
    My key is held by:
    My Wife
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    a Cheap metal one off a Chinese website
    Chastity resume:
    12 November 2015 - the HTv2 arrived and things started properly
    I joined the Mansion at a point where I was very new to chastity but also determined to make it work. Chastity has been a complete revelation to me. Unlike many people that I read about Chastity was never a fantasy of mine. My Wife had no issues with me masturbating. The way it has turned into a fantasy that we live is a wonderful surprise to both of us.

Signature

My Mistress is my Wife, my guide, my motivation and the best thing that has ever happened to me.

2020 we moved country and everything changed.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice