moonrunner
Last Activity:
May 29, 2018
Local Time:
7:54 AM
Pennsylvania

moonrunner

Junior Member, Male, from Pennsylvania

Back after a long absence. Out of chastity but hopefully we can start playing with it again soon. Also out of cuckolding for good. May 24, 2017

moonrunner was last seen:
May 29, 2018
    1. moonrunner
      moonrunner
      Back after a long absence. Out of chastity but hopefully we can start playing with it again soon. Also out of cuckolding for good.
    2. moonrunner
      moonrunner
      Out of chastity for the moment after a long drive from Texas to Pennsylvania. We are staying with my Wife's mother so kink is limited
    3. moonrunner
      moonrunner
      Spent most of Yesterday and last night out of chastity, just put it back on, My wife is at Bull #2's place getting fucked.
      cth96190 likes this.
    4. moonrunner
      moonrunner
      Had a great fathers day, my Mistress got fucked by a new bull, I had steak for dinner and I even got to fuck my Mistress.
      cth96190 likes this.
    5. moonrunner
      moonrunner
      My wife had a new lover come by this afternoon (#3) and he had a BBC. That makes 2 BBCs for my wife. Out of my chastity for a breather.
      cth96190 likes this.
    6. moonrunner
      moonrunner
      Back in chastity since yesterday.
    7. moonrunner
      moonrunner
      My wife let me out of chastity last night and gave me permission to cum and sleep without the belt. I actually find myself missing the CB
    8. moonrunner
      moonrunner
      Been locked up since yesterday, getting used to wearing a chastity while my Mistress is fucked by other guys.
    9. moonrunner
      moonrunner
      Been fantasizing about chastity play for over 20 years, my wife and Mistress finally agreed to start playing and I got my CB6000s yesterday
  • About

Pennsylvania
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    Chastity devices:
    CB6000s
    Metal chastity cage with urethral tube
    Chastity resume:
    June 16, 2014
    I have been fascinated by chastity play for about 25 years. My first exposure to male chastity devices and what got me hooked was a copy of the old Centurions Slave Piercing magazine (what later got renamed Forced Womanhood). The idea of a chastity on my penis excited me (as did the forced feminization aspect which has been a longtime fantasy). I have dabled in chastity stories and websites but never made the leap into buying a chastity of my own, mainly because until recently they have been priced out of my range.

In the meantime I have since gotten married and become a father, but due to medical issues, I have had problems with erectile dysfunction. I can only maintain an erection when I lay on my back, if I try to get on top, my erection quickly fades. Even then my erection is not always firm and because of that, by the time I am erect enough to have sex, I don't last long. This has led to a lot of dissatisfaction for my wife. Usually I use a dildo on her and my fingers and bring her to as many orgasms as she wants before and after I cum. Sadly this is not enough for my wife who wants to be fucked, not ride me. She has struggled with this dissatisfaction for years. Finally it came to a head and we struggled to find a solution.

We talked divorce, but we love each other intensely and we need each other and we want to stay together. She wanted to just stay together for the kids while she took on lovers. She wanted a divorce so she could have sex with others but wanted to stay together. We went round and round but eventually we decided to stay married, but for her to take lovers. I have had chastity and cuckold fantasies for years, so we decided to give it a try. I ordered a CB600s from Amazon (one of the cheap Chinese knock offs) and it arrived very quickly (I ordered from a company that ships from near where I live instead of shipping from China).

Last Wednesday my wife took her first lover. He had an average sized penis, about the same size as me, and he fucked her hard the way she needed. He used a condom (one of our rules) and when she got home she told me all about it as I ate her pussy. Thursday my Chastity arrived and we immediately put it on. It took a few adjustments, but it was quite comfortable. She met with a second lover in the afternoon, a black guy with a big cock, her first black guy. He was very gentle, and that left her a bit disappointed. We weren't able to be alone after she got home so I had to wait to eat her out. She then met up that night with her first lover. Again he fucked her hard and rough, choking her and spanking her. Again when she got home, I ate her out but she was satiated from her multiple fucks.

Friday, while I was still in chastity, her first lover came over in the afternoon. The plan was for me to watch her get fucked, but he was nervous with me being there, so I went into the other room while he fucked her. Unfortunately I didn't realize my wife wanted me to come back in once he started fucking her. She came into the room I was in carrying the used condom, and told me she had wanted me to watch. I disposed of the condom. and her lover left. I ate her pussy again. Later that night she went out with her black lover again. She told him to be rough and that she wouldn't break, so he fucked her hard and in several positions. She loved it. When she got home I ate her out as she told me about it. She let me out of my chastity for the night, and gave me permission to jerk off and cum (not a long lock up to be sure but we are just getting started making sure the belt is adjusted right.

Saturday she was sore and I found I missed the feeling of being locked up. I told my wife and she told me to lock myself back up. She didn't have any hookups Saturday, but she did talk to a couple that she has known a long time and talked about hooking up with them both while I watched (she has never shown any bi tendencies before, but she is blossoming sexually since this started).

UPDATE
    We are no longer doing the cuckolding or chastity play for now. We worked through a lot of issues and part of our problems was a lack of communication. I won't go into detail, but she was pushing me away because she was hurting due to the death of her father. The sex was just an excuse for pushing me away. Eventually we sorted that out and we have become even closer. No more lovers for her because she can't handle it emotionally. Hopefully we can ease back into the femdom and chastity aspects again soon.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice