Local Time:
7:15 AM
Birthday:
Aug 6, 1973 (Age: 50)
Home Page:
South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
Railroad

Nicoftime

The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts, Male, 50, from South of Lacrosse Wisconsin

Orgasm number 4, 4 days ago wow 2 in a month Mar 13, 2024

Nicoftime was last seen:
Mar 28, 2024 at 12:16 AM
    1. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Another toe curling O! Cage free for the time being. Was going to repeat later and we both were sidetracked by sleeping lol
      Newlover likes this.
    2. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      The big O! Was a lot to clean up, but was very adamant. It's getting easier. Was back in subbie mode in no time.
      Newlover likes this.
    3. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      After 3-4 days I seem to plateau. I can't stop thinking of her, touching her, wanting her, how come we are so easy to manipulate?
      Newlover and anasyrma like this.
    4. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Wow, went down on her and fingered her to a big O. I am a leaky mess, but she did say something might happen tonight.I am going just crazy
    5. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Feeling full, long dull ache, difficult morning
      1. Mistress Amanté
        Mistress Amanté
        Sorry, my pet
        Jun 23, 2017
    6. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Butt hurts from punishment and had a great O two days ago!
    7. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      She's back in the saddle...literally. Climbed on my face this a.m. So glad to be under her again!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Nicoftime
        Nicoftime
        Really?you would think it would be the opposite, not much of a view of it from there.
        Jun 12, 2017
        madbdsm and NsToy like this.
      3. NsToy
        NsToy
        I agree. I think she is afraid she will be too heavy for me. I tried to explain to her she doesn't have to put her full weight on me. We will get there.
        Jun 12, 2017
      4. Williana
        Williana
        Gosh, this for more than 2 dozen years has been our favorite sport.
        Jul 13, 2017
    8. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Monthly visitor came so punishment is postponed until she can have fun during it. Got a semi-ruined handy with no clean up, lock up tonight
      Jblocked and TheMistressAmanda like this.
    9. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Great O last night, but told that punishment is tonight
    10. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Said punishment is going to be epic.Taking pictures after to put on the internet.I guess it will be worse comparable or worse. Wow and ouch
      TheMistressAmanda likes this.
    11. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Ok so was thinking she might have forgotten about punishment, but she's waiting for my sons week with me to end. So Worry free till Wedn.
      TheMistressAmanda likes this.
    12. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Locked up again, no round 2. After knowing the year long sentence awaiting me if I cheat, glad to lock up and take the pressure off.
      1. Catbond
        Catbond
        1 year long sentence? sounds familiar.
        Jun 1, 2017
      2. Nicoftime
        Nicoftime
        I won't be getting myself in that kind of trouble
        Jun 1, 2017
        Mistress Amanté likes this.
      3. Catbond
        Catbond
        Come on, give it a shot :p
        Jun 1, 2017
    13. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Round2 isn't happening.Told about giving it a few strokes this morning..ya know just cause it was there.Not very pleased.She wanted honesty
    14. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      No round 2, but still unlocked, so who knows. Not used to being unlocked this long...getting random erections all day lol
      1. xcitedsisssy
        xcitedsisssy
        I know what you mean. When my Wife permits me some freedom from my cage, and that's not to often. I get the same reaction as you, on and off erections at any given time. lol The hard part (no pun) is I'm not allowed to touch myself. If I get caught...punishment is around the corner and I am relocked immediately.
        May 31, 2017
        Newlover likes this.
      2. Nicoftime
        Nicoftime
        I just asked what she would do, she said a year locked without any questions about it. Ouch
        May 31, 2017
        Newlover likes this.
    15. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Had a super night with mistress, omg she pushed all my buttons and I was trembling with desire. I had a great O, and still uncaged..round 2?
    16. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Hair getting to the awkward phase growing it out.Too long to let hang down too short to pull back.Should be manageable by the end of summer.
    17. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      When she's gone I need to lock up my credit card! Ended up buying an even more painful walnut paddle, what am I thinking?
      Williana, Mistress Amanté and JiL like this.
      1. Steve-0
        Steve-0
        Crazy sausage
        May 25, 2017
    18. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      She sent back "I hope it has sunk in, no chance without me offering it to you". It's weird hearing out loud.
      1. joe01
        joe01
        Words are truly powerful on a different level. It's so delicious when you hear things like that!
        May 23, 2017
        Nicoftime likes this.
    19. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Sent her a pic with a saying on it:denial isn't an option,you will never cum without my permission, let that sink in.
    20. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Missing her. Won't be back until Saturday
    21. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Was allowed inside her and had a much needed O this morning. She will be gone for a week and will miss her a lot.
      danijean001 and madbdsm like this.
    22. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      I had an amazing time last night, she was very verbal and could hardly keep from blowing! I did though, maybe tonight
      Dogchasecats likes this.
    23. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Just commented on thread about this, standing to pee was funny, I had forgotten how loud it was! Day 2 of freedom
      Mash2214 likes this.
      1. Mash2214
        Mash2214
        Try singing as you pee so you can't hear it
        May 17, 2017
      2. Nicoftime
        Nicoftime
        The noise is fine, just been awhile since I've heard it
        May 17, 2017
    24. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Uncaged last night, awe no time this morning to lock up. Free range chicken again!
    25. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      She fell asleep, abit disappointed, and her visitor arrived as well.
      1. Mistress Amanté
        Mistress Amanté
        I'm sorry. I was trying to stay awake.
        May 16, 2017
        Dogchasecats and Nicoftime like this.
      2. Jblocked
        Jblocked
        There us always next week
        May 16, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 6, 1973 (Age: 50)
    Home Page:
    http://www.suddenlysubbie.wordpress.com
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Railroad
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    Chastity devices:
    Birdlock, some cheap metal one, mature metal jailbird, happygo stealth cage from Amazon, rigid chastity model 05, glans armor2.
    Chastity resume:
    Member here in 2009 under a different name, actually participating now.
    Submissive guy, living with a beautiful wonderful smart keyholder @Mistress Amanté. I introduced this to her and she has blossomed into the role and seems to enjoy it as much as I.

Discipline, and maid service were hard limits for me, somehow we have evolved to incorporate both. Most it’s just me here, she does Check in on me to see what I’ve written or to comment, but don’t be upset if she doesn’t respond to you, cm just isn’t the safe haven it is for me.

We love each other and do not see us giving up our roles, chastity, or rules any time soon.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice