Comments on Profile Post by fatbloke6

1. Joroincharge
    Joroincharge
    Best way. You'll be putty in her hand. She's all the hallmarks of a real 24 carat KH. Which you've been needing for donkey's ages. There are loads of wannabes out there been itching for a situation like yours for yonks.
    May 12, 2017
    sissybitch and fatbloke6 like this.
  2. fatbloke6
    fatbloke6
    My I'm slightly fucked metophoricly
    May 12, 2017
    sissybitch and Joroincharge like this.
  3. Joroincharge
    Joroincharge
    Of course. That was her whole idea, and you knew it all along. As you know: BCWYWF. See where it goes & where she takes you. She's all the cards. It's her decision not yours and you'll do as she tells you: good tight hold on the testicles never fails.

But what'ill this be? You'll soon know if you don't already. I know how I'd go in her place. But she may have other ideas. So update needed a.s.a.p.
    May 13, 2017
    fatbloke6 and sissybitch like this.
  4. sissybitch
    sissybitch
    By now you should be were you always wanted to be, I hope you are o.k and living your wish to the full , take care and keep us posted
    May 13, 2017
    fatbloke6 likes this.
  5. Joroincharge
    Joroincharge
    So how's the first day at her place been?
    May 13, 2017
    fatbloke6 likes this.
  6. fatbloke6
    fatbloke6
    Better than expected but you were very right about handles , how many
    May 14, 2017
    Joroincharge and sissybitch like this.
  7. Joroincharge
    Joroincharge
    I thought as much. Best way. Indeed really the only way if you think about it. Else you could be 'topping from the bottom'. This way there's no chance of that; you're secured and you do as you are told.
    May 15, 2017
    fatbloke6 likes this.
  8. Joroincharge
    Joroincharge
    Time for an update!!!
    May 24, 2017
  9. Joroincharge
    Joroincharge
    Gone to sleep?
    May 31, 2017
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice