Pyrrhus
Last Activity:
Sep 1, 2016
Local Time:
7:42 PM

Following 3

Followers 1

Pyrrhus

Experimenting with the KTB, until I can be locked in a new Lori's Tube. Jun 12, 2011

Pyrrhus was last seen:
Sep 1, 2016
    1. Rita
      Rita
      I think all the ladies would be happy however the males happiness might depend on how often they were released.
    2. SoumisCH
      SoumisCH
      Hi Pyrrhus,
      I think you did great for the first days.
      I wear a Birdlocked and enjoyed up to a couple of days in the first trials.
      Keep up the good work !
      Cheers,
      Soumis CH
    3. Pyrrhus
      Pyrrhus
      Last full orgasm: December 31, 2010. Was allowed one ruined orgasm in the meantime: March 21, 2011.
    4. Pyrrhus
      Pyrrhus
      Experimenting with the KTB, until I can be locked in a new Lori's Tube.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Rita
        Rita
        I believe in starting as you mean to go on.
        Jun 14, 2011
      3. Pyrrhus
        Pyrrhus
        Game, set and match, Ma'am. I will consider myself suitably corrected. My goal will be to go "sans lidocaine" in my next series of stints in the KTB.... once these angry little sores heal!
        Jun 15, 2011
      4. Rita
        Rita
        I hope your little sores have healed so you can get back in the 'ring'.
        Jul 4, 2011
    5. Pyrrhus
      Pyrrhus
      Drove down to NYC and back for the weekend. Stayed locked the whole time, and left the keys at home. :)
    6. Pyrrhus
      Pyrrhus
      Finally found a comfortable fit with the CB-6000 and KSD-G3, self-locked and chaste since the New Year!
  • About

Chastity devices:
    CB-6000, with KSD-G3
    CB-6000s
    Kali's Teeth Bracelet
    Chastity resume:
    N/A
    I'm 31 years old, straight, and a natural-born sub. I've have had an interest in forced chastity and orgasm denial for a couple years now, but have just taken the step of acting on this interest and received my first ever male chastity device [CB-6000] at the end of November. I'm still on the learning curve with the device, working through some of the "growing pains" and figuring out how to get a comfortable and secure fit. I am, needless to say, still a long way off from long-term wearability, but have been diligently wearing it every day for at least a portion of the day to accustom my body to being "locked in" for longer stretches.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice