Local Time:
10:35 AM
Birthday:
Dec 22, 1953 (Age: 70)
United States, Texas, New Braunfels
Retired

bob40B

Active member, Male, 70, from United States, Texas, New Braunfels

Removed & retired penis plug, cock cage locked back on. Resuming 30 day cleaning cycles. Was having lots of fun w/penis plug.......oh well. Jun 15, 2017

bob40B was last seen:
Aug 26, 2017
    1. bob40B
      bob40B
      Removed & retired penis plug, cock cage locked back on. Resuming 30 day cleaning cycles. Was having lots of fun w/penis plug.......oh well.
    2. bob40B
      bob40B
      Huston, we have a problem... The diameters of penis plug glans ring & cock cage are almost identical, can't use both at the same time. :(
    3. bob40B
      bob40B
      My new penis plug is fully inserted!!! Looks and feels AMAZING!!! Hoping the hallow cum thru design works the first time I need to pee :D
    4. bob40B
      bob40B
      A minor rash under base ring is developing. Removing cage for the weekend. :( Will use time to try new penis plug!! :D
    5. zipguy
      zipguy
      beautiful mask
      bob40B likes this.
      1. bob40B
        bob40B
        Thank You Sir! :)
        Jun 2, 2017
    6. bob40B
      bob40B
      Ordered slightly longer version of same Jail Bird knockoff cage I'm currently using. Little guy is a bit too squished for sleeping.
    7. bob40B
    8. bob40B
      bob40B
      Penis plug advertised as short was NOT! Will continue looking on web for something shorter. :(
    9. Boydavid
      Boydavid
      I will be butt plugged this afternoon to make penetration easy tonight. Also have suppository up for a good clear out. Hope the penis plug goes well.
    10. bob40B
      bob40B
      Penis plug is in the house. Been caged 3+ months, want to try plug but don't want to remove cage. :(
    11. bob40B
      bob40B
      According to tracking, penis plug is here, just need to get off my lazy (butt) plugged ass and get it. :D
    12. bob40B
      bob40B
      Today I've started taking daily Cranberry Supplement tablets (1800mg/day) to help minimize risk of UTI's resulting from using a penis plug
    13. bob40B
      bob40B
      I ordered my new penis plug today!!!!!
    14. bob40B
      bob40B
      Continuously (butt) plugged 21/7, will start "servicing" plug every 7 hours. ie pulling, cleaning, lubing, reinserting in less than 15"
    15. bob40B
      bob40B
      Changing cage cleaning/inspection day from once every month to once every other month with next day 6/3/2017. Now locked 24/7/359. :)
    16. bob40B
      bob40B
      Started using new wider butt plug today! :) Current plug size now 5.5" long, 1.8" wide. Plugged 21 hours a day. ;)
    17. bob40B
      bob40B
      Ordered smaller ring. Lack of use making everything shrink i guess (LOL). Ordered new butt plug 5.5" long 1.8" wide. Start using 5/3.
    18. bob40B
      bob40B
      24/7 chastity going well. Tried 8" butt plug. Length painful. Stopped using. Will resume using 6" plug 21/7. Retired 4.5" plug.
    19. bob40B
      bob40B
      Butt plugged 21/7, didn't insert day plug to give "it" a rest, felt mentally uncomfortable being empty, inserted day plug, all is well again
    20. bob40B
      bob40B
      Researching using a Meo tunnel butt plug w/cap to spead up anus dilation.....and because they look like fun.
    21. bob40B
      bob40B
      Back to full time chastity!! Skin issues healed. Switched from CB6000S to Jail Bird knock off. Also switched to 6" long butt plug!
    22. bob40B
      bob40B
      Returned to 24/7 w/new cage on 4/1/17. Hoping new one will not cause same skin problems by CB6000S.
      sissybitch likes this.
      1. sissybitch
        sissybitch
        you should see a big improvement I left comment on your photo page good luck
        Apr 1, 2017
    23. bob40B
      bob40B
      Been on chasity hiatus since 3/21/17 due to skin issues. Researching alternative designs. Daily butt plug still in use.
    24. bob40B
      bob40B
      Unlocked cage for dr appt tomorrow. Skin rubbed raw and hurting, slight blood visible. May need to stop chastity.
      1. lock667
        lock667
        Maybe a different cage?
        Mar 16, 2017
    25. bob40B
      bob40B
      21/7 butt plug regimen interfering with 24/7 chastity. Morning erection painful when caged. Temporarily reducing plug use to 10hrs/day. :(
  • About

Birthday:
    Dec 22, 1953 (Age: 70)
    United States, Texas, New Braunfels
    Retired
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    Chastity devices:
    oneisall CB6000S metal Cock Cage with 45mm ring purchased from Amazon.com

Kitchen Safe Mini: Time Locking Container from Amazon.com

Jail Bird knockoff replaced CB6KS 4/1/2017
    Chastity resume:
    2/15/2017 begin 24/7 w/cleaning 3od of each month.

4/1/2017 replaced CB6K with Jail Bird knockoff.
    Hello, i am male, submissive, single 35 year old trapped in a 63 year old body. Currently I identify as straight but have for many years wondered what it would be like to be with and controlled by a man. I have been in the service of a lady for about 2 years but ended it when she starting talking about marriage. I'm divorced damaged goods and did not want to be married again. I am a right below the knee amputee with almost full mobility with the use of a prosthetic leg and I am a "stealth" CDer. I do not wish to be or to pass as female but do so enjoy wearing women's clothing in public that at first glance would appear to be men's clothing. It's complicated. That's it in a nutshell, thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you.

I am also butt plugged 21/7/365 and interested in trying long term use of a penis plug.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice