You're welcome. Your posts are good! Apr 15, 2017

wLOCKridge was last seen:
Sep 6, 2017
    1. Chastitygirl88
      Chastitygirl88
      Feeling tight today?? ;)
      1. wLOCKridge
        wLOCKridge
        Absolutely, no other way to live, especially when you don't have the key
        Apr 19, 2017
    2. wLOCKridge
      wLOCKridge
      You're welcome. Your posts are good!
    3. sissybitch
      sissybitch
      Hi thanks or all the likes
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 13, 1957 (Age: 66)
    Northeast Ohio
    Retired LEO
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Other - (Explain in "About You")
    Chastity devices:
    Jailbird
    Chastity resume:
    since 1997
    We began our Chastity lifestyle back in the late 1990's. It is something that I have been interested in since I was a small child though I didn't know what it was then. The reason we embarked on this journey is because I committed, in my mind at least, the unforgivable sin. I had an affair. In my opinion my wife, as corny as it may sound, is an angel sent from Heaven. When we met I had three small children which she took as her own to raise after their own mother abandoned them. To this day they all call her mom and consider her as such. She in no way deserved what I did to her. I call it the unforgivable sin because sex with her has always been great. She has never denied me and was willing to do anything I wanted to do. I had no excuse for what I did. I was searching for a way to make amends and hit upon chastity as a way, not so much to make up for it, but to see that it did not happen again. We started out with a CBXXX and progressed to a Neosteel hip belt. Best money I even spent. If it weren't for my back problems I'd still be wearing it. As far as our relationship goes it's pretty much normal and by that I mean it's not a Dom/Sub thing. I consider my chastity a gift, for lack of a better word, to her for all of the things that she has done for us. She deserves that and so much more. I do find it quite arousing, as does she, so it is a gift that is easy to give. Back in the early days we had to be very careful about people finding out as I am a retired law enforcement officer and she is a retired paramedic. Nowadays I wouldn't care if I woke up and found it on the front page of the local newspaper. It's not something that we go around bragging about but we don't actively try to hide it either. That's the nice thing about being older, you don't have to give a shit about what other people think. :) We both really enjoy the lifestyle and I know that she enjoys the security factor. Well, boring as it may be, that's about it.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice