Local Time:
11:01 AM
Birthday:
February 18
Virginia outside Washington, DC
Engineer

anasyrma

Long term member, Male, from Virginia outside Washington, DC

No panties today! Just a steel one bar cage with urethral tube and control top pantyhose to stay warm! Jan 12, 2024

anasyrma was last seen:
Viewing forum list, Mar 28, 2024 at 1:50 PM
    1. Colleen1986
      Colleen1986
      I used to wear a cage like the one in your Feb 15, 2017, post, above, but it caused a urinary tract infection, so I stopped wearing the cages with the urethral tubes attached. I hope you don't have that same problem.
      1. anasyrma
        anasyrma
        Thanks for the warning. I haven't had any UTI problems wearing cages with urethral tubes, but it's definitely worth watching out for this.
        Sep 27, 2017
        Colleen1986 likes this.
      2. Colleen1986
        Colleen1986
        I have had two (both of which are attributed to chastity cages), and one put me in hospital for a week. Not fun. Please be careful and aware. I so want you not to experience this. Hugs!
        Sep 30, 2017
        anasyrma likes this.
    2. jemima
      jemima
      i send you one when i can . it cos Mistress don't want me putting in great big ones in the forum.
      1. anasyrma
        anasyrma
        Thank you Jemima! I wouldn't want you to get into trouble (at least not too much)!
        Sep 5, 2017
    3. Mash2214
      Mash2214
      Nice photo collection. But none of your ass?
      Penney likes this.
      1. anasyrma
        anasyrma
        I don't have many good pictures of my ass! Maybe I'll ask my wife to take a few of me wearing things that she likes and then I'll post them for comments...
        May 3, 2017
        Penney and Mash2214 like this.
    4. Lisa43
      Lisa43
      You are a lucky person. You are an engineer, do you use a CAD program? I am trying to learn Fusion 360. Any help would be appreciated.
      1. anasyrma
        anasyrma
        Thank you. I'm afraid I have not used Fusion 360 so I am unable to help. I don't really use CAD software as I'm an electrical engineer. Good luck with your sounding and urethral play.
        Apr 12, 2017
    5. anasyrma
      1. jemima
        jemima
        i got that one but not with the thingy that go inside.
        Feb 16, 2017
    6. jemima
      jemima
      thankoo for like lot of my piccys.
      anasyrma likes this.
      1. anasyrma
        anasyrma
        You are welcome! I like all your sexy pictures.
        Feb 16, 2017
    7. anasyrma
      anasyrma
      My New Year resolution is to stay locked every day. Currently in my smaller steel cage.
      Rectrix and Rubenchained like this.
    8. anasyrma
      anasyrma
      I gave a pair of nude pantyhose to my wife as she needed them for a party last night. She was very glad I had a supply of No Nonsense ones!
      Rectrix, Penney, Rubenchained and 2 others like this.
      1. Penney
        Penney
        Isn't it fun when our wives need to borrow our girlie things. My wife doesn't have any thongs, but borrows mine when she doesn't want panty lines to show.
        Jan 15, 2018
    9. anasyrma
      anasyrma
      My wife is on a trip and I am locked in my steel cage with penis insert. Don't know when she's back. Would she be pleased if I plug myself?
    10. anasyrma
      anasyrma
      My wife is spending the day with her ex, leaving me locked and plugged (front and back), wearing padded panties, bodysuit and a miniskirt.
    11. anasyrma
      anasyrma
      I am naughty! I am wearing pantyhose today without being locked. I shouldn't be doing this. Should I tell my wife?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. BoyfriendinChastity
        BoyfriendinChastity
        Good boy! did you confess your wrong doing to your wife? I would like to know how she punished you.
        Apr 29, 2016
        Kontraband likes this.
      3. anasyrma
        anasyrma
        I'm afraid I have not had a chance to discuss this unfortunate situation with wife yet, as today has been so busy, but I will explain everything I have done tonight and start by offering to remain locked and plugged for as long as she deems necessary. My wife does enjoy spanking as well.
        Apr 30, 2016
      4. BoyfriendinChastity
        BoyfriendinChastity
        Then you should get a very hard spanking. Multiple spankings. Im sure you can find time to come clean.She would love to know what you did wrong.
        Apr 30, 2016
        Rectrix likes this.
    12. anasyrma
      anasyrma
      Wife is spending the day with her ex.
      1. CagedAnimal2
        CagedAnimal2
        hope you enjoy it!
        Apr 23, 2016
      2. anasyrma
        anasyrma
        I'm never allowed to go with her, but I enjoy being in my cage wondering what she is doing.
        Apr 23, 2016
        CagedAnimal2 likes this.
      3. CagedAnimal2
        CagedAnimal2
        I'd try to be a good boy and offer to orally service her when she gets home
        Apr 23, 2016
    13. anasyrma
      anasyrma
      Locked, plugged and pantyhosed today.
      Rubenchained likes this.
    14. anasyrma
      anasyrma
      Caged and in pantyhose, waiting for my wife to return from a trip today.
      madbdsm and Rubenchained like this.
    15. anasyrma
      anasyrma
      My wife is away until next week if anyone wants to play.
      Rubenchained likes this.
    16. anasyrma
      anasyrma
      Today I am pantied in a lace thong, girdled, stockinged and still caged.
      Penney and Rubenchained like this.
    17. anasyrma
      anasyrma
      Back in my trusty 2K. It's so comfortable I think I could wear it forever. I love my 6000S but want to try the 6000 to sleep better.
    18. anasyrma
      anasyrma
      I hated it but I had to ask my wife to unlock me. After almost a week inside the ring was cutting into me. Need some healing time.
    19. anasyrma
      anasyrma
      Wife keeping me in my 6K for now
      Rubenchained likes this.
    20. anasyrma
      anasyrma
      Want to lock and dress me for a week?
  • About

Birthday:
    February 18
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Engineer
    Your chastity role:
    • Sissy
    Chastity devices:
    Curve, 2K, 3K, 6000S, Jail Bird, Asylum, Jail House, Looker 02 (favorite!)
    I grew up in England with conservative parents. Found my mothers silky slips and pantyhose and I tried them on. Really liked the feeling. I would masturbate a lot in them. Didn't get very far with girls in school although I had a long time girlfriend. Ended up a virgin for long time and then ended up having an affair with a much older woman who taught me well. We had a long term relationship for many years and she gave me lingerie to wear as she like seeing me in them. Moved to the US and got married a few years later to my first wife, but she was very prudish and did not approve of me masturbating at all, never mind putting on lingerie! Got divorced 5 years later and dated for a while. Had a good relationship with a former friend for about a year. She really liked seeing me in lingerie and skirts, and we started getting into long term chastity for me. We had a lot of fun, but it did not work out in the end. A few years ago, I met and married my current wife. Had a slow start, but she is fascinated with my interests of chastity, dressing and exhibitionism. Beginning to try out the chastity, tease and denial lifestyle again. She often suggests dressing me and calls me Esther. She likes pegging me.

I'm a -3 (sometimes locked)/+4(almost always denied) on the Tom Allen-Rectrix scale:
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/the-permanent-chastity-denial-matrix.35312/

Interact

Content:
    FetLife:
    anasyrma67
    Tumblr:
    https://anasyrma-love.tumblr.com/archive
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice