Albums:
Local Time:
2:38 PM
Birthday:
Mar 1, 1974 (Age: 50)
USA and travel a lot for work

Locknlove

Member, Male, 50, from USA and travel a lot for work

Have been exploring nipple and anal/prostate fun. I’m not a novice on anal but continue to explore and try new toys. Wife now knows too! Jan 25, 2018

Locknlove was last seen:
Nov 8, 2023
    1. Locknlove
      Locknlove
      Have been exploring nipple and anal/prostate fun. I’m not a novice on anal but continue to explore and try new toys. Wife now knows too!
    2. Locknlove
      Locknlove
      Started an extended work assignment for 5 months away from home and wife. Was instructed to lockup last night.
    3. Locknlove
      Locknlove
      Chastity without being caged is quite the challenge. The cage provides a level of comfort and security to ease my mind.
    4. Locknlove
      Locknlove
      Finally going home tomorrow! Been away from wife/KH since early march except for 2 nights. Excited to see her and how caged will be with her
    5. Locknlove
      Locknlove
      After several releases this week with KH she has me locked and alone again. I think she is starting to enjoy this! but she denies it
    6. Locknlove
      Locknlove
      Locked up again Saturday night! Day 4 now and all is well.
    7. Locknlove
      Locknlove
      Had a great experience last night! Unlocked and great teasing and fun with wifey. She made me orgasm and then left me unlocked!
    8. Locknlove
      Locknlove
      1 week! I'm excited by the changes in feelings and attention I have paid to my KH. And it seems that she is noticing!
    9. Locknlove
    10. Locknlove
      Locknlove
      Excited newbie!
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 1, 1974 (Age: 50)
    USA and travel a lot for work
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    Metal Chinese cage
    Cb6000s
    Chastity resume:
    Excited newbie
    Happily married for 20+ years! Began sharing fantasies and desires with wifey and she was receptive and listened. Didn't always understand but has taken the time to continue to learn about me! Started wearing cock rings and penis jewelry on a daily basis, loved the feeling and became an all day every day thing! The more I looked online and learned I was fascinated with the trapped feeling and control it had over me. Started with a soft rubber cage that was meant for play and the mrs. was intrigued and receptive. It didn't hold up at all when she would get me excited, which really just requires her walking in the room!! So I found the plastic cb6000s chastity device and ordered it on a whim. I wasn't sure but very excited at the thought of it. I told wifey I had bought some new things when away and couldn't wait to get home and show her to discuss it. When I returned home almost 2 weeks later I showed her the package! She was definitely confused and did not understand at first. Then as she read the box and the instructions inside she smiled and said oh I get it. It's gonna hold u tight and not allow u access. I said yes that is some of it. I tried to explain my thoughts of what I believed it would do for me, which I did not even truly understand. I explained it could be worn for longer times and not just for a quick tease and would not allow an erection and I wanted her to have control of the lock and key! This was the part where I thought she would say no! But she listened and just took it all in. We put it away in the box and I waited for her to digest it all a bit.
    About a week later she asked are you ever gonna try that thing? I was floored and excitedly said yes let's do it right now. We had fun and laughs trying to put it on for the first time. I lubed up and couldn't get down in the tube much at all. We finally got it all together and she clicked the lock! That first time sound had an incredible effect on me. I immediately realized she held the key and was in control of when I could enjoy sexual feeling on my penis again! That is when I knew there was much more to this than the physical denial of touching myself or enjoying sex with my wife. There was something much more powerful going on here. This first time was short lived, hours until night time when she said she had to unlock me cuz she wanted to make love. During the initial lockup there was much teasing and she was definitely excited by the concept of me not being able to get aroused and it was like she took it as a challenge. The chastity cage won! I think she believed this was the entire concept of the lock and it was just meant for short tease to entice for sex later.
    It was several weeks later until I would have the next experience. I travel a lot for work, away for weeks at a time, sometimes months. So I had a trip coming up that would have me away for 9 weeks. We had talked about the lock in more detail I explained some of my new feelings with it. She seems to understand. I packed it in the bags along with other toys and headed on my way. At end of first week she said why don't you give that lock a try again? I eagerly agreed and put it on and locked it up. Made her a video of the locking and shared for her to see! We discussed that even though I physically had the key it was not mine and not to be used unless emergency or she instructed me to. I agreed with this and no chance I will disobey. That would ruin the entire chance of this ever working. I put the keys away in a safe place and went about my day. She enjoyed the details I would share about how my penis was trapped and I could not be erect! She kept me locked for 3 days and then said I could unlock and masturbate! It was a wonderful release and feeling to touch myself again. After a few minutes of manipulation I had achieved a great orgasm with lots of cum! The entire scene recorded on video for wifey to see later! I enjoyed the release and the locked experience but kept thinking about the thoughts and feelings going on while locked. I noticed I was more attentive and felt more interested in what wifey had to say! This was good, it's not always easy being away a lot to feel connected and interested. She definitely had my attention!
    After the first 2 days we did not talk any more about the locked cage and it kind of went into the background. Then on 3/2217 she text me "you can lock up now". Being cute I replied "can or should?" A very quick reply "Will". Nothing more. That direction was definitely what I needed and had me jump to. I scrambled and locked up immediately. Sent her a short video of the click of the lock! Since,I have researched more and found this wonderful site of information. I shared some stories from web of other people's experiences with the mrs. and she read and says she is learning what this is all about We had some open conversations of how this makes me feel and how I wish to please her and putting her priorities above mine. I still don't think she truly understands the power and control she wields over me but she is beginning to. I wish I was with her and could provide all the service and support for her that I dream of everyday. After 2 days of being locked I told her that she is in complete control of me and I don't care how long she keeps me locked! Until I see her face to face or longer even! Completely up to her and I will do as she says! I do not get to see her until 5/10/17. Needless to say I am currently going through some physical and mental changes and loving every minute of it!!!!! She is officially my key holder KH and I and excited to call her that and respect her demands!
    That's my story up until today
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice