Local Time:
8:52 AM
Birthday:
Aug 6, 1973 (Age: 50)
Home Page:
South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
Railroad

Nicoftime

The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts, Male, 50, from South of Lacrosse Wisconsin

New cage arrived, it’s like a hermit crab that finds a new shell that fits…except mine needed a smaller home. Apr 17, 2024 at 12:54 PM

Nicoftime was last seen:
Apr 18, 2024 at 2:10 PM
    1. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Know what would be nice to read? Unfettered thoughts or at least the name of who did it instead of a smiley.Can I say joke or middle finger?
    2. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Your post in the thread Unauthorized Cum. was edited. Reason: I've replaced the word Bastard with Sausage. Just cos it's nicer to read. :)
    3. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      I have been missing my oral and anal worship lately, she says my punishments will start to be harsh and frequent to get me back on track.
      Mistress Amanté likes this.
    4. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      After I gave her a back rub she was wonderful enough to give me a few ruined orgasms. Cage free till morning, Hornier than ever!
      Mistress Amanté and Jblocked like this.
    5. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      HUGE orgasm!!! Was wonderful!
      1. Jblocked
        Jblocked
        Congratulations
        Apr 1, 2017
    6. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Having a hard time concentrating today. Seems like forever since I've watched her cum.
    7. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      I cannot wait to get her pants off!!
      Jblocked and Mistress Amanté like this.
      1. Sarahs
        Sarahs
        sounds like chastity is working for someone! ;)
        Mar 29, 2017
        Mistress Amanté and Nicoftime like this.
    8. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      19 days...feels like 190 lol!
      1. Mistress Amanté
        Mistress Amanté
        And 50 spanks to boot
        Mar 27, 2017
    9. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Didn't have to, but locked back up for her yesterday. I think she was happy
      Mistress Amanté and corsac like this.
    10. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      She lost a bet! So I won a week of cage free life. She quickly backtracked and said it was only at night. But am out today...feels weird
      DoesasTold likes this.
      1. corsac
        corsac
        Do you even really want to be free? It feels strange and you know she'd be happy if you put it back on ;)
        Mar 23, 2017
        danijean001 and Nicoftime like this.
      2. Nicoftime
        Nicoftime
        I offered, she said today I should be unlocked. She should have known I was going to win, the stakes was for a year locked up, I wouldn't risk it if I wasn't sure lol
        Mar 23, 2017
      3. Steve-0
        Steve-0
        Dude! I am out for a hockey tournament. Feels so weeeeeird.
        Mar 26, 2017
        Nicoftime likes this.
    11. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Wow a few texts from her and I'm reeling with anticipation to dive into her! Can't wait to breathe her in!
    12. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Been busy working on the house, but usually find time during the day to think of her and how I want to make her happy.
    13. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Now up to 14 days in my cage. Wonder if it will remember what to do lol
    14. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Only been 6 days but seems like forever. It only lasted a minute before being locked up again, maybe that has something to do with it
      danijean001 likes this.
      1. Mistress Amanté
        Mistress Amanté
        You had the whole night out of the cage...
        Mar 14, 2017
      2. Nicoftime
        Nicoftime
        Sleeping...not exactly free range chicken
        Mar 14, 2017
    15. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Texting back and forth today is driving me insane with the need to cum! Leaking like a faucet!
      1. Jblocked
        Jblocked
        Got to go down on my KH last night she went to sleep holding my balls. They are full and very sensitive so wearing a pair of her pantys to support them today
        Mar 13, 2017
        anasyrma and Nicoftime like this.
    16. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      We stayed up late talking, so didn't get a chance for any licking. We did however enjoy a nice evening together.
    17. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Missing her, but hope to spend some time licking her tonight
    18. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Big O this morning! She said later that I won't cum for a very long time cause she noticed I wasn't as subbie. Not really sure how long
      Mistress Amanté and danijean001 like this.
    19. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      So happy I was able to her front and back this morning!Finished her with wand and large dildo,telling me if I was bigger,it could've been me
      danijean001 likes this.
    20. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      It's been 5 days since I've laid my head on her and I miss her dearly. This aching feeling isn't going away, and it's not in my pants.
    21. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Rough day, feeling extremely needy. Wouldn't last long even if she let me in.
      1. LeadingLady
        LeadingLady
        The "wouldn't last long" part describes my husband. I can relate.
        Mar 4, 2017
        Mistress Amanté and Nicoftime like this.
    22. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      The 4 gauge tribal dream circle cock ring arrived. Fits great so far but locked up b4 getting hard so hope it fits then too. Looks cool!
      1. Thatgirl
        Thatgirl
        We have one as well. Very well made....unfortunately scratched the shit outta my nether regions during PIV....where the screw recesses into the hole. Need to find a way to plug the hole, but not permanently.It didn't cause problems the first time, but the second time it did, so we haven't tried it again and just put back in his CBR. Let me know what your lady thinks once you try PIV.
        Mar 3, 2017
      2. Nicoftime
        Nicoftime
        Geez I hope that doesn't happen, if it can scratch u I can't imagine what it would do to the inside of me! Will keep you posted...when I get to use it lol!
        Mar 3, 2017
      3. Jblocked
        Jblocked
        Show picture please never saw one
        Mar 3, 2017
    23. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Texting back and forth today is driving me crazy! Long sensual massage, oral, and a good pounding for her with strapon happening soon!
    24. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Super horny today, I sure miss giving and receiving her attention.
      LeadingLady likes this.
    25. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Very excited about increasing piercing gauge to 4. Looks really cool. Am going to order a new ring asap!!!
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 6, 1973 (Age: 50)
    Home Page:
    http://www.suddenlysubbie.wordpress.com
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Railroad
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    Chastity devices:
    Birdlock, some cheap metal one, mature metal jailbird, happygo stealth cage from Amazon, rigid chastity model 05, glans armor2.
    Chastity resume:
    Member here in 2009 under a different name, actually participating now.
    Submissive guy, living with a beautiful wonderful smart keyholder @Mistress Amanté. I introduced this to her and she has blossomed into the role and seems to enjoy it as much as I.

Discipline, and maid service were hard limits for me, somehow we have evolved to incorporate both. Most it’s just me here, she does Check in on me to see what I’ve written or to comment, but don’t be upset if she doesn’t respond to you, cm just isn’t the safe haven it is for me.

We love each other and do not see us giving up our roles, chastity, or rules any time soon.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice