Local Time:
11:07 AM
Birthday:
Dec 22, 1953 (Age: 70)
United States, Texas, New Braunfels
Retired

bob40B

Active member, Male, 70, from United States, Texas, New Braunfels

Removed & retired penis plug, cock cage locked back on. Resuming 30 day cleaning cycles. Was having lots of fun w/penis plug.......oh well. Jun 15, 2017

bob40B was last seen:
Aug 26, 2017
    1. bob40B
      bob40B
      Today marks my first full month of being locked 24/7, :D
    2. bob40B
      bob40B
      Ordered a black plastic CB6000S today. Plan to use it w/plastic security seals for traveling instead of my usual metal CB6000S w/padlock.
    3. bob40B
      bob40B
      Morning involuntary erections have been happening the last couple of days including this morning. First time since full time. :(
    4. bob40B
      bob40B
      Cock is locked in its cage again. kSafe timer set for 10 days and running, I have a dr appt 3/16 so I need out b4 4/3.
    5. bob40B
      bob40B
      Unlocked and chilling. Feeling relaxed but kinda odd in that I'm now accustomed to feeling the weight of and seeing the cage locked in place
    6. bob40B
      bob40B
      I though my kSafe would unlock today giving me access to the keys for my cock cage. This morning saw that the timer still has 1 day on it!
      Jblocked likes this.
    7. bob40B
      bob40B
      Started using new kSafe digital timed lockbox for chasity keys this morning. It is set to unlock 3/3/17.
    8. bob40B
      bob40B
      Back from prosthetic appt. Need a new prosthetic but the butt plug and cock cage gave me no problems. :)
    9. bob40B
      bob40B
      Have a appt. this morning to get my prosthetic adjusted. Will be be going locked and plugged.
    10. bob40B
      bob40B
      New larger butt plug and kSafe lockbox should be here tomorrow!
    11. bob40B
      bob40B
      Had to unlock cage and remove butt plug due to tornado warning last night
    12. bob40B
      bob40B
      2/19/17 23:15 Unlocked cage and removed butt plug due to tornado watch/warning.
    13. bob40B
      bob40B
      2/19/17 23:15 Removed cage & butt plug due to tornado watch/warning.
    14. bob40B
      bob40B
      Locked 24/7 start date 2/15/16
      Thejedhi likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Dec 22, 1953 (Age: 70)
    United States, Texas, New Braunfels
    Retired
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    Chastity devices:
    oneisall CB6000S metal Cock Cage with 45mm ring purchased from Amazon.com

Kitchen Safe Mini: Time Locking Container from Amazon.com

Jail Bird knockoff replaced CB6KS 4/1/2017
    Chastity resume:
    2/15/2017 begin 24/7 w/cleaning 3od of each month.

4/1/2017 replaced CB6K with Jail Bird knockoff.
    Hello, i am male, submissive, single 35 year old trapped in a 63 year old body. Currently I identify as straight but have for many years wondered what it would be like to be with and controlled by a man. I have been in the service of a lady for about 2 years but ended it when she starting talking about marriage. I'm divorced damaged goods and did not want to be married again. I am a right below the knee amputee with almost full mobility with the use of a prosthetic leg and I am a "stealth" CDer. I do not wish to be or to pass as female but do so enjoy wearing women's clothing in public that at first glance would appear to be men's clothing. It's complicated. That's it in a nutshell, thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you.

I am also butt plugged 21/7/365 and interested in trying long term use of a penis plug.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice