Last Activity:
Jan 18, 2019
Albums:
Local Time:
8:14 AM
Arizona

CJ's hubby

Active member, Male, from Arizona

Found out that I will be locked n denied until our anniversary on 9-30. on top of the current two weeks. It's going to be a long 7 weeks... Aug 15, 2018

CJ's hubby was last seen:
Jan 18, 2019
    1. CJ's hubby
      CJ's hubby
      A week since last ruined orgasm, that submissive feeling is back!! No time set for next release. She hints for more than the usual 6 weeks.
    2. CJ's hubby
      CJ's hubby
      WO HO! New steel cage came today 8 days early. Feels great so far, nice fit, a tiny bit heavier than CB. Leaked all the time putting on.
    3. CJ's hubby
      CJ's hubby
      Had one ball escape last night, went to the smallest pin on my CB6Ks. The boys will not be escaping any time soon now. Best fit yet...
      Jblocked likes this.
    4. CJ's hubby
      CJ's hubby
      Checked tracking of my new cage... In transit but says it is a small packet. How did they know that? lol I have been hacked by the Chinese
    5. CJ's hubby
      CJ's hubby
      My Queen came home for lunch and reminded me that I needed to be caged. She clicked the lock to made sure I was nice and secure...
    6. CJ's hubby
      CJ's hubby
      I am so excited... Yesterday we ordered a new stainless cage. It will be here after 5-3! It is shorter and tighter can't wait to try it
    7. CJ's hubby
      CJ's hubby
      TWO DAYS IN A ROW! I suspect she is going to put me back in my cage tonight after my chaffing inspection.
    8. CJ's hubby
      CJ's hubby
      WOO HOO! My Queen is letting me "run free" today...
    9. CJ's hubby
      CJ's hubby
      WOW! What a weekend in Laughlin. Play time in afternoon, no orgasm allowed. Full orgasm in the evening. Lot of play with paddling & PIV
    10. CJ's hubby
      CJ's hubby
      Off to Laughlin NV for weekend. Queen was leaving for work this morning I was told me to make sure I loaded the paddle. A great weekend?!!
    11. CJ's hubby
      CJ's hubby
      The chaffing pretty much subsided from wearing the smaller ring. A better fit now that I have adjusted to wearing it. Very comfortable
    12. CJ's hubby
      CJ's hubby
      A testicle escaped the cage two days in a roll, so went frm 45mm to 40mm ring. Better fit and actually more comfortable, once chaffing stops
      1. Jandmyqueen
        Jandmyqueen
        I just went from a 50 to 45mm ring, and I can't agree with you more! Smaller can be better!
        Jul 6, 2017
    13. CJ's hubby
      CJ's hubby
      Big surprise! Last night my wife let me out and we had great sex together. Then back in cage until Valentines day. I think I can make it.
    14. CJ's hubby
      CJ's hubby
      Last night was play night but it didn't happen. Next week is busy so it will be 2 more weeks. Will be five weeks, a record for orgasm denied
    15. CJ's hubby
      CJ's hubby
      My 3 week lockup ends tomorrow and I get to play the dice game. I just hope the dice is favorable to me, hoping I don't roll the double 6s
    16. CJ's hubby
      CJ's hubby
      A few weeks ago I forgot to empty dog food into the bin so I got punished with 3 whacks from the cane. I had to pull away and got two more.
    17. CJ's hubby
      CJ's hubby
      Got my first taste of the cane also on New Years Eve for removing cage without her approval. The cane hurts!!!! Lesson learned!!!
    18. CJ's hubby
      CJ's hubby
      I have been in a cage now for over four months and signed a contract with my wife for another six months on New Years Eve
    19. CJ's hubby
      CJ's hubby
      I have reached the four month milestone of being caged and have grown to feel uncomfortable and naughty when I am allowed out of my cage
    20. CJ's hubby
      CJ's hubby
      Started into the Male Chastity adventure on August 30th of 2016 and wondering where this adventure will lead...
  • About

Arizona
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    CB 6000s; Prison Bird; Holy Trainer V3
    Chastity resume:
    Caged on August 30th 2016

Signature

I have been locked in chastity since August 31, 2016
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice