Jan 12, 2024
Albums:
Photos:
Local Time:
1:49 PM
Buffalo NY US

Jblocked

Long term member, Male, from Buffalo NY US

My wife key holder left for a 4 day weekend for the 1st time and left me locked up she shook the cage and said I'm going this miss this Jun 24, 2022

Jblocked was last seen:
Jan 12, 2024
    1. Jblocked
      Jblocked
      This morning still uncaged and just want to masterbate
    2. Jblocked
      Jblocked
      After 21 days she had surgery on wrist me on anckel unlocked very gentle and loving O for both I keeper my hardon after but was great
    3. Jblocked
      Jblocked
      Day 14 in lock wishing for a hard on and to service KH
    4. Jblocked
      Jblocked
      Got to go down on KH last night I stayed locked she slept good took me,sometime to sleep live is getting better maybe her B day I get unwrap
    5. Jblocked
      Jblocked
      After a great night on Sat genital sex cuz im hooked to a wound vac. Free all of Sun found my cage this morning 1/23 locked back up
    6. Jblocked
      Jblocked
      Dreaming of going down on her
    7. Jblocked
      Jblocked
      3 days balls are full leaking pretty good. With the just alittle ball massage
    8. Jblocked
      Jblocked
      Been out of cage for over week after surgery. Locked up last night bed time KH didn't know sent her a pic this morning she's Happy
    9. Jblocked
      Jblocked
      Tonight will be,last chance for a orgasm for a few weeks been 14 days now having 2nd surgery tomorrow from motorcycle accident in july maybe
    10. Jblocked
      Jblocked
      Haven't cum since Christmas getting horny so self locked last night KH hasn't found out yet. First full day 1/2/17.
    11. Jblocked
      Jblocked
      A new record to 37 days locked up with out anything merry Christmas
    12. Jblocked
      Jblocked
      With a merry Christmas let with a O and left unlocked
    13. Jblocked
      Jblocked
      Wow I have a new record 35 days no orgasm and still counting only out if the cage once so my KH could feel a hard on maybe for Christmas
      1. Jblocked
        Jblocked
        Plus a good make out session and got to go down on her last night while she played with my over full balls, great night.
        Dec 23, 2016
        Happy wifes matter likes this.
    14. josh belmore
      josh belmore
      i love it to so addicted and impossible to come out of
    15. Jblocked
      Jblocked
      14 days locked
    16. Jblocked
      Jblocked
      Glad I up dated my last lock up couldn't remember when it was only been 10 days amazing
    17. Jblocked
      Jblocked
      A drunk KH can T&D very good
    18. Jblocked
      Jblocked
      After 5 days of no cage my KG decided last night was time so locked back in the cadge on day 1
      low likes this.
      1. low
        low
        Congrats! Feels more like home again now, right? ;)
        Nov 18, 2016
        Jblocked likes this.
    19. Jblocked
      Jblocked
      Unlocked Sat night with giving her oral and her giving me. Then doggy style nice O and a hand job Sun suprized no cage this morning.
    20. Jblocked
      Jblocked
      Unlocked for the day for a Cat Scan meeting wife at Walmart and dinner after wonder if she is bringing the cage. I have been feeling naked
    21. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Good news!!
    22. Jblocked
      Jblocked
      1st day back to work after motorcycle accident in July went to get dressed found my cage out lying onthe bed going to work locked up
      Nicoftime and lexie like this.
      1. xcitedsisssy
        xcitedsisssy
        Glad to hear your better. After a motorcycle accident, many may not be able to go back to work. Great to hear your good to go. oh and locked . hehe I guess that part didn't get broken.
        Nov 1, 2016
        Jblocked likes this.
      2. Jblocked
        Jblocked
        Thank you xcitedsissy. Won't be ever going back to my job they moved me into the office permit was a OTR ( over the road) truck driver to menny injurious so now I will drive a desk. But I still can ride and learn a new profession.
        Nov 2, 2016
    23. Jblocked
      Jblocked
      Got to orally please wife last night and then she let me out for a hard on no Cumming feel amazing today and balls are tender Live That Lady
      Mascara^Snake and low like this.
    24. Jblocked
      Jblocked
      My wife keeps bring up when I went to the hospital locked up I think it really turned her on someone else seeing me lockedup
      slavetoby and low like this.
    25. Jblocked
      Jblocked
      Broke my 14 day record locked up waiting to find out what new record will be.
      AlanThom likes this.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. AlanThom
        AlanThom
        It's the cuddles that get to me. I want more, and She knows it, so it doesn't happen.
        Oct 11, 2016
        Jblocked likes this.
      3. Jblocked
        Jblocked
        New record 26 days lockedup with 1 he out because of a metal detector
        Oct 15, 2016
      4. Jblocked
        Jblocked
        Very proud of my self gave her a nice body message and oral manage to O with penetration sex before she told me to cum orgasm was so good gave her a leg cramp and knocked stuff off headboard this morning starting day 1
        Oct 15, 2016
  • About

Buffalo NY US
    My key is held by:
    Wife
    Your chastity role:
    • Other - (Explain in "About You")
    Chastity devices:
    CB6000 & Jail Bird
    Chastity resume:
    7/5/2005
    Incharge with most aspects But love my wife to control the Keys to my Jailbird device
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice