Local Time:
9:02 AM
Birthday:
Jun 29, 1980 (Age: 43)
United States
Operator

Happy wifes matter

Long term member, Male, 43, from United States

Does someone make a cable system or something that would hold the chastity device close to the body during election attempts?? Thanks Nov 12, 2021

Happy wifes matter was last seen:
Dec 10, 2022
    1. Happy wifes matter
      Happy wifes matter
      22 more days until valentine's day .
      jung-sklave likes this.
    2. Happy wifes matter
      Happy wifes matter
      Leaking com this morning ,not pre cum !! How exciting !!
      jung-sklave likes this.
      1. lock667
        lock667
        I totally read that as "corn" at first and was horrified. :)
        Jan 8, 2017
        CJ's hubby likes this.
    3. Happy wifes matter
      Happy wifes matter
      6 days locked and after a little ball rub from my wife this morning I've been leaking and throbbing all day !!
    4. Happy wifes matter
      Happy wifes matter
      My balls keep slipping out of my HT v2 I have the 36 mm ring and that's the smallest they have. Anybody else have this trouble ?
      1. zebra
        zebra
        the cage is flexing away from the ring over time - I moved from 45mm to 40m to 36mm in a bout a year -- To prevent the ball slip I kept going down a size
        I finally bought a metal cage Chinese model to get past the issue
        Jan 6, 2017
    5. Happy wifes matter
      Happy wifes matter
      The evil period is back . here's to a week of no teasing , no touching and and defiantly no sex or oral. Theses are the lonely weeks.
    6. Happy wifes matter
      Happy wifes matter
      Thanks to whoever put the reading list on here. I downloaded every book. My wife has read two so far it has been a big help.
      danijean001 likes this.
      1. Happy wifes matter
        Happy wifes matter
        She has read , A keyholders handbook., and how to develop a female led relationship.
        Dec 31, 2016
    7. Happy wifes matter
      Happy wifes matter
      I just experienced my first ruined orgasom ! It wasn't what I expected. My balls feel more full and blue than before!
      danijean001 likes this.
      1. BBCSlutRachel
        BBCSlutRachel
        When you spasm without pleasure, you realize you won't mind being locked up.
        Dec 31, 2016
      2. Happy wifes matter
        Happy wifes matter
        It twitched and jumped for about 5 seconds and the cum just ran out of sputtering at all. I'm so horney now !!
        Dec 31, 2016
    8. Happy wifes matter
      Happy wifes matter
      I got morning sex , again with no orgasom. I just had an orgasom Monday but it already feels like it been a month .
      jung-sklave likes this.
      1. Happy wifes matter
        Happy wifes matter
        She is trying very hard to give me what I want , witch is denial. I am trying to give her what she wants. Witch is most of the time help around the house, more sleep , and a nightly massage. She said mabe tonight I could go down on her if she wasn't too tired. I'm keeping my fingers crossed !!!
        Dec 29, 2016
    9. Happy wifes matter
      Happy wifes matter
      Back to leaking again today. I can't stop thinking about the teasing I've received . I can't wait for tonight. I hope it's more or the same
    10. Happy wifes matter
      Happy wifes matter
      I experienced sex for the first time where she orgasomed and I didn't. Now I see why she said we were having sex every night this week !!
    11. Happy wifes matter
      Happy wifes matter
      My wife informed me I will be fucking her every night this week. I guess absence makes the pussy grow fonder lol
      jung-sklave likes this.
    12. Happy wifes matter
      Happy wifes matter
      Unlocked last night for sex !! Starting my first full two week lock up . I'm excited and nervous !!
      jung-sklave likes this.
    13. Happy wifes matter
      Happy wifes matter
      I'm went down on my wife yesterday morning , she cut me off after 5 min or so . I told her I was so horney she said thats the point right
      1. Happy wifes matter
        Happy wifes matter
        She has been suck a tease the last few days ! I'm ready to explode !! She said isn't this want you wanted ? I said yes that I was loving it !! She just gave me an evil smile !! She is so hot !! Merry Christmas everybody !!
        Dec 25, 2016
      2. Drew02560
        Drew02560
        I did the same thing. She had three orgasm with my toung and fingers. I had none. I ask her if she wanted my cock and she said yes, I ask her for the key and she said NO. So I almost bursted through my cage. 58 days and horney as hell.
        Dec 27, 2016
    14. Happy wifes matter
      Happy wifes matter
      Off work today, my wife gave me her dirty panties before getting in the shower. She knows what they do to me. Leaking profusely !!!
      danijean001 likes this.
    15. Happy wifes matter
      Happy wifes matter
      Post orgasom hang over , I want the buzz back.
    16. Happy wifes matter
      Happy wifes matter
      Unlocked with a raging hard on that won't go away . Sex last night was mind blowing . I can't stop thinking about it .
    17. Happy wifes matter
      Happy wifes matter
      There is an obvious wet spot on my jeans !! I can't shut it off . It's completely soft and still constantly leaking. I can even smell cum !!
      danijean001 likes this.
      1. danijean001
        danijean001
        That is the best, to be soft and leaking! You go!
        Dec 21, 2016
        Happy wifes matter likes this.
      2. Happy wifes matter
        Happy wifes matter
        I know I can't wait to get home and have my wife see my huge precum stain !! She will just laugh a say I'm a mess !!
        Dec 21, 2016
        danijean001 likes this.
    18. Happy wifes matter
      Happy wifes matter
      Wonderful teasing before work! Oral for her ,the she rode my cage until she came ! I think it might be her new favorite ! I know it's mine !
      1. danijean001
        danijean001
        Sounds very fun and very hot!
        Dec 21, 2016
    19. Happy wifes matter
      Happy wifes matter
      Locked since Sunday morning, not a touch or mention of my dick since . The buzz is growing !! The suspense is amazing !!!
      danijean001 likes this.
    20. Happy wifes matter
      Happy wifes matter
      I want tease and denial for Christmas !!! A full day of it, then locked back up without an orgasom
      jung-sklave likes this.
    21. zebra
      zebra
      I was in Holy Trainer 2 short -- I now in a metal super short cage - Chinese - fit great - hides even better ,controls things no growing - look at my gallery - I did go to small on the ring 40mm but I was able to find 43mm from another vendor- For me really ease to wear -
      1. View previous comments...
      2. zebra
        zebra
        I have 36mm for the holy trainer-
        I bought my metal cage off amazon but ebay selling the same thing - some are in the US and other come from china-
        Mine came from the US - $23 for the metal cage and ring and another $10 for the 43mm ring from a different vendor
        Dec 20, 2016
      3. Happy wifes matter
        Happy wifes matter
        Thanks I'm going to order a 36 , I can't have my lukkle buddies slipping out anymore. I had one slip out last night . I thought I was going to have to wake her for the key but I got it back in. It's a sore subject lol
        Dec 21, 2016
      4. zebra
        zebra
        in my new metal cage - no slipping out
        I found Holy trainer 2 over time the cage and ring gap flexed bigger - which allow things to slip past the ring
        Dec 21, 2016
    22. Happy wifes matter
      Happy wifes matter
      Working in the cold today !! I could go from the Holley Trainer short , to the extra extra short . If they made one lol !!
      jung-sklave and danijean001 like this.
      1. danijean001
        danijean001
        Hope you're wearing your pantyhose to keep those legs warm!
        Dec 20, 2016
    23. Happy wifes matter
    24. Happy wifes matter
      Happy wifes matter
      Already unlocked
    25. Happy wifes matter
      Happy wifes matter
      Lock up tonight . She has had her fill.
      CastratedSub likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 29, 1980 (Age: 43)
    United States
    Operator
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    • Cuckold
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    Holley Trainer V2 , CB 3000
    Chastity resume:
    First locked November 25 first scheduled release Dec 11
    I'm a submissive male . Ive done chastity on and off for years. Lately my biggest fetish has been small penis humiliation and pussy denial.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice