Jasmic68
Local Time:
3:57 PM
UK Midlands
Early retirement

Jasmic68

Long term member, Male, from UK Midlands

I was going to remove my device to have a maintenance wash and shave (supervised, of course) but my wife has lost the keys! Nov 13, 2023

1. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      I can't sleep. Elle just raised the t&d bar to an entirely new level.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Skyline
        Skyline
        Uaa! Sounds great! ...i want this type of "torture" :D
        May 24, 2017
        Jasmic68 likes this.
      3. Jasmic68
        Jasmic68
        As always, be careful what you wish for! But yes, it was insanely erotic and wonderful torture.
        May 24, 2017
        CJ's hubby, Dogchasecats and Skyline like this.
      4. Skyline
        Skyline
        You right! .. I am scared of what i want..
        But still want :D
        May 24, 2017
        CJ's hubby, Dogchasecats and Jasmic68 like this.
    2. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      My son called the dog for his food. He's coming said Elle. Which is more than you can say for your dad! she quipped, not trying to be quiet!
      1. jung-sklave
        May 19, 2017
        Dogchasecats likes this.
    3. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      I have Saturday privileges and I'm allowed to talk to Elle about chastity, FLR and so on. Does anyone have any questions I could ask her?
      Dogchasecats likes this.
      2. Jasmic68
        Jasmic68
        Her attitude is that I don't actually need orgasms any more. she likes how I behave and respond to when I have been denied and the minimum length is now about two months. She lets me have one when she feels like it.
        May 31, 2017
        CJ's hubby and jung-sklave like this.
      3. jung-sklave
        jung-sklave
        Perfect schedule :)
        Jun 1, 2017
      4. Jasmic68
        Jasmic68
        No schedule is certainly perfect for her!
        Jun 1, 2017
        jung-sklave likes this.
    4. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      I'm having one of those 'why the hell have I got a lump of plastic around my genitals' moments.
      1. jung-sklave
        jung-sklave
        I know that
        Apr 11, 2017
        Dogchasecats likes this.
      2. frankie teardrop
        frankie teardrop
        Try it without. It will remain difficult but your will to manage that difficulty might increase.
        Apr 11, 2017
        Jasmic68 likes this.
      3. Jasmic68
        Jasmic68
        We have already progressed to the stage where such decisions are made by my Wife. She prefers me with the device on. My behavior modification is only very slight but she notices the little changes in me when she allows me some freedom.
        Apr 11, 2017
    5. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      I need a break from The Mansion. I cannot deal with idiotic trolls ruining this wonderful place. Real Life issues reduce my patience.
      2. Jasmic68
        Jasmic68
        I got really angry with someone when I shouldn't. Politics are not a subject we should engage in online. I pressed the ignore button and just needed some time to calm down. I didn't mean I was leaving for good!
        Mar 17, 2017
      3. AlanThom
        AlanThom
        If you go, I go....
        Mar 18, 2017
        Jasmic68 likes this.
      4. jemima
        jemima
        i don't like troll and they mean folks.
        Mar 18, 2017
        danijean001 likes this.
    6. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      I'm still in a daze after Elle has been teasing me for over an hour. Her techniques are so subtle yet utterly devastating.
      1. AlanThom
        AlanThom
        I've been getting for three days now.... return from trip, get locked, get teased and tormented...
        Mar 14, 2017
        Jasmic68 likes this.
      2. Jasmic68
        Jasmic68
        Elle recently explained to me that she finally got rid of any guilt she had over denying me when she realised how much fun we had with the teasing. I was a bit taken back, especially with her use of the 'we', but I couldn't exactly argue with her!
        Mar 14, 2017
        AlanThom likes this.
      3. Dogchasecats
        Dogchasecats
        you should write them all down in a blog or sell a book on amazon, I need help with techniques
        May 30, 2017
    7. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      First travel, then intense real life issues and now illness stops play. So far 2017 has sucked. And not in a good way!
      2. john locked
        john locked
        Smile, tomorrow could be worse! :-) ;-P
        Feb 24, 2017
        Jasmic68 likes this.
      3. jemima
        jemima
        it is nasty when you feel a bit poorly. get better quick.
        Feb 24, 2017
        Jasmic68 likes this.
      4. Jasmic68
        Jasmic68
        thank you Jemima. I still feel yuck which is not fun. Elle is a nice Miss though and is being very understanding.
        Feb 24, 2017
        jemima likes this.
    8. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      The Mansion is on form today. I need to go and stand in a cold shower for a few hours!
      GoddesssLara and AlanThom like this.
    9. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      We ran out of Veet. I have one and a half smooth legs.
    10. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      Elle let me give her a full body massage followed by a Yoni massage, finished off with using her wand massager. Massagetastic!
      joe01 and AlanThom like this.
      1. AlanThom
        AlanThom
        Wonderful!!!! She has been teaching me reiki massage... and I can only say it i as much an experience as it is to give as to recieve... spelling mistakes are mine, so wondrfiul!!!!!
        Feb 4, 2017
    11. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      Elle doesn't like my new device. It's too small. Back into the HTv2 until we can afford a custom device.
    12. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      My new device arrived today. UPS left it with a neighbor. She said she hoped that it was ok because it sounded jangly!
      rocket, GoddesssLara, joe01 and 5 others like this.
      1. AlanThom
        AlanThom
        Jangly makes it a day!!!
        Jan 26, 2017
        lock667 likes this.
    13. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      Oh my. Five months since my last O. I wasn't expecting that!
      Dogchasecats, AlanThom, lexie and 3 others like this.
      1. john locked
        john locked
        Good for you!

Better not to count days, weeks and months, an orgasm is anyway allowed only by Mistress and why She needs to count slave's chastity days? You only torture yourself by counting.
        Jan 21, 2017
      2. Steve-0
        Steve-0
        Holy shit! I don't know how long it's been for me but not that long and it feels like an eternity!
        Jan 21, 2017
    14. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      We made love tonight. Elle forgot to mention that I was allowed to cum. I'm not upset though. It was because was enjoying herself so much!
    15. ChasteandPlay
      ChasteandPlay
      Hello Jasmic, does your wife make you cross dress or is that something you choose? Either way you really are rocking that blouse-skirt in your profile pic. Cheers!
      Jasmic68 likes this.
      1. Jasmic68
        Jasmic68
        The cross dressing is something that she likes but doesn't push, and I like too. It all started when we were shopping and I remarked how unfair it is that women have such nice clothes. Men's are so boring in comparison. Its an occasional thing rather than all the time.
        Jan 6, 2017
        Dogchasecats and Siri like this.
    16. AlanThom
      AlanThom
      I am wishing you and your Mistress the best for the new year. Enjoy. Be good. Have fun.
      Jasmic68 likes this.
      1. Jasmic68
        Jasmic68
        Thank you. All the best to you and yours as well.
        Jan 1, 2017
        Dogchasecats and AlanThom like this.
      2. AlanThom
        AlanThom
        You have been what I consider a friend on this site. I truly thank you for it. I hope that we will can be friends for a long time to come. I have been absent for a bit, and will be again. It comes with the nature of the business.
        Jan 1, 2017
        Jasmic68 likes this.
      3. Jasmic68
        Jasmic68
        At the moment I am not considering going anywhere and hope to be here for a long time yet. I still have a lot to learn.
        Jan 1, 2017
        AlanThom likes this.
    17. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      Elle had a huge amount of fun teasing and denying me tonight. I didn't make her do it or expect it.
      Dogchasecats and jung-sklave like this.
    18. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      Well, I made it to this side of Christmas. No mention from Elle how far I have to get this side of Christmas to be allowed an orgasm...
      danijean001 likes this.
    19. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      Happy Christmas to everyone who celebrates it and happy enforced day off to anyone who doesn't!
      danijean001 and jung-sklave like this.
      1. jung-sklave
        jung-sklave
        Merry Christmas!
        Dec 25, 2016
        Jasmic68 likes this.
    20. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      Elle nearly made me cum just by holding my face with both her hands and kissing me, biting my bottom lip. I had to ask her to stop.
    21. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      Elle and I have had a superb day. She has definitely helped me find my mojo!
      joe01, Steve-0, danijean001 and 4 others like this.
    22. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      Skiing for a week as of tomorrow. I hope to find my mojo while I'm having fun on he slopes and lots of Glühwein to keep warm.
      jung-sklave likes this.
    23. LadyS
      LadyS
      Haha well known farter!
      Jasmic68 likes this.
    24. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      Being accused of leading a witch hunt when all I was trying to do was be a voice of reason has really affected my enjoyment of this site
      2. jemima
        jemima
        please don't go jasmic cos i like you lots
        Dec 13, 2016
        LadyS and Steve-0 like this.
      3. Musher
        Musher
        Realy wihs you wont leave. I love to read your story and will for shure miss you!!
        Dec 13, 2016
      4. Jasmic68
        Jasmic68
        I am not leaving. I am just not enjoying participating as much as I used to. I really do appreciate the kind words though, thank you. I am away on holiday from Thursday for a week and when I get back I will hopefully have cheered up.
        Dec 13, 2016
    25. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      Elle teased me in the shower so much I collapsed at her feet. Then she denied me an orgasm. The brazen hussy didn't look remotely guilty.
      danijean001, pim_eke, Musher and 3 others like this.
  • About

UK Midlands
    Early retirement
    My key is held by:
    My Wife
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    a Cheap metal one off a Chinese website
    Chastity resume:
    12 November 2015 - the HTv2 arrived and things started properly
    I joined the Mansion at a point where I was very new to chastity but also determined to make it work. Chastity has been a complete revelation to me. Unlike many people that I read about Chastity was never a fantasy of mine. My Wife had no issues with me masturbating. The way it has turned into a fantasy that we live is a wonderful surprise to both of us.

Signature

My Mistress is my Wife, my guide, my motivation and the best thing that has ever happened to me.

2020 we moved country and everything changed.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice