Jasmic68
Local Time:
5:44 PM
UK Midlands
Early retirement

Jasmic68

Long term member, Male, from UK Midlands

I was going to remove my device to have a maintenance wash and shave (supervised, of course) but my wife has lost the keys! Nov 13, 2023

1. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      Flatulence stopped play. I kid you not. Just change my name to Farty McFartface.
      joe01 and LadyS like this.
      1. Steve-0
        Steve-0
        Happens to the best of us, haha!
        Nov 26, 2016
      2. Nicoftime
        Nicoftime
        Cock blocked by gas! Stuff like this only happens in real life!
        Nov 29, 2016
        Jasmic68 and Steve-0 like this.
      3. Jasmic68
        Jasmic68
        Exactly. What idiot would make this stuff up!?
        Nov 30, 2016
    2. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      Elle has unlocked me and told me I am having sex this weekend and, if I am able to last until she has an orgasm, I am allowed one too!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Jasmic68
        Jasmic68
        Well, things got started, got heated, then it just got ridiculous. I needed to let rip. Over and over again. It's an hour after we gave up and I'm still letting rip. I have never in my life had such a gassy gut. Anyone laughing can go and sit in the naughty corner!
        Nov 26, 2016
        LadyS and TitaniumChastiTi like this.
      3. LadyS
        LadyS
        Omg I'm sorry I almost peed my pants laughing. Farts happen....
        Nov 27, 2016
        Jasmic68 likes this.
      4. Jasmic68
        Jasmic68
        Well, as a subby hubby I can't make you sit in the naughty corner, LQsLady. But anyone else laughing is in big trouble!
        Nov 27, 2016
        danijean001 and Steve-0 like this.
    3. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Yeah, was thinking a vertical bar and your mod would be painful at the least. Possibly ok with horizontal crossbars as well.
      1. Jasmic68
        Jasmic68
        To be honest the mod feels completely natural now. It's going to have to be something I try out, so a cheaper Chinese device would be a good way to test things before ever trying a custom built device.
        Nov 23, 2016
        Nicoftime likes this.
    4. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      3 months since my last full orgasm so I am entering uncharted denial territory. Elle has said she is going to demand more from me.
      1. Mercedes47
        Mercedes47
        Blessings to you & Elle...keep communicating & loving each other!
        Nov 21, 2016
        Jasmic68 likes this.
    5. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      Real life is currently holding me down, jumping up and down on my testicles and making sure that I know the universe is a harsh mistress
      2. jemima
        jemima
        eeeek. i bet that hurts.
        Nov 15, 2016
        Jasmic68 likes this.
      3. Jasmic68
        Jasmic68
        It's only a metaphor, Jemima. Don't worry, nobody is actually jumping up and down on my testicles. It's just real life is being particularly horrible to my loved ones at the moment, and in way that i have no control over. It makes me really sad, and angry, and panicky, and all sorts of other emotions.
        Nov 15, 2016
      4. jemima
        jemima
        oooh i am sorry. hopes thingys get better quick
        Nov 16, 2016
    6. TitaniumChastiTi
      TitaniumChastiTi
      Dont now how it works but you must be very close to being a mod ??
      2. Mascara^Snake
        Mascara^Snake
        I suggested Jazzy for moderatorship shortly before my own was whisked away.
        Nov 5, 2016
        Jasmic68 likes this.
      3. Jasmic68
        Jasmic68
        Thank you Ms Amanda, I am very honoured you would do that. I am not sure I am ready to accept if I was asked, I am still very new to all of this.
        Nov 5, 2016
      4. Jasmic68
        Jasmic68
        It was 11pm before the program finished, so not much else happened, Elle has to get up at 06:30 for work. We had a lovely cuddle before I went to bed though, which was great.
        Nov 7, 2016
    7. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      48 hours until Elle gets home. Why is time going so slowly?
      pim_eke, danijean001 and LadyS like this.
      2. Nito
        Nito
        nearly there :)
        Nov 6, 2016
      3. Jasmic68
        Jasmic68
        Elle got home this afternoon. We went out for a meal which was really nice. Now she is watching her other man on Poldark lol. I'm upstairs out of the way so I don't spoil the program for her.
        Nov 6, 2016
      4. Nito
        Nito
        oh... maybe this is why we have no TV set at home? :)
        hope the rest of the night was for you both
        Nov 7, 2016
    8. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      Three weeks of denial by default. Elle is in a different country.
      jung-sklave, Nito, Guest 5345 and 2 others like this.
      1. Nito
        Nito
        oh, sorry to hear... Default, of course is the worse part. She left you locked?
        Oct 17, 2016
        Jasmic68 likes this.
      2. Nito
        Nito
        At first I misunderstood your post. Thought she was in another country 'au figuré'. Glad to hear that it is just a trip abroad! thisis easier to fix... with patience :)
        Oct 17, 2016
      3. Jasmic68
        Jasmic68
        I asked her what her intentions were regarding lock up while she was away. She looked genuinely confused. Am I going to be locked up, I asked. Of course she said, making it clear there was no doubt.
        Oct 17, 2016
        Nito likes this.
    9. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      Mistress Elle is going away for nearly a month. it's just me and the dog keeping each other out of trouble.
      pim_eke likes this.
      2. Jasmic68
        Jasmic68
        I asked her what her intentions were regarding my locked status. She said 'what do you mean?' 'Am I going to be locked up while you are away?' I replied. 'Of course!' she said, sounding confused that it was a question that needed asking!
        Oct 12, 2016
        joe01 likes this.
      3. Jasmic68
        Jasmic68
        I then asked why it made a difference whether I was locked up or not while she was away. Her reply was that she prefers me that way.
        Oct 12, 2016
        joe01 likes this.
      4. jemima
        jemima
        oooh that's a long time. i'm left sometimes but it only a day or praps 2 or 3. don't do nothing silly else you be in trouble.
        Oct 12, 2016
        Jasmic68 likes this.
    10. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      Elle just ordered me the 40mm Holy Trainer ring as my current ring is now too loose. Its amazing how much my body has changed this past year
      AlanThom, Mercedes47 and jung-sklave like this.
      2. Jasmic68
        Jasmic68
        We were going to a custom metal device next but Elle thought if my body is going to change because of wearing the ring then more time in the HT is a better idea. If I do go from this down further to the next ring she is going to love how she can get her hands around my balls!
        Oct 6, 2016
        Mercedes47 likes this.
      3. Mercedes47
        Mercedes47
        How's the new ring working out, hon?
        Oct 12, 2016
      4. Jasmic68
        Jasmic68
        Unfortunately it didn't arrive before Elle left to go to England, so I'm going to have to wait nearly a month to get it!
        Oct 12, 2016
    11. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      Home again, home again, jiggedy jig.
      AlanThom likes this.
    12. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      It's stinking hot in Germany tonight! Well, it's hot in Germany and I need a cool shower.
      AlanThom and jung-sklave like this.
    13. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      Just received some cock rings from Lovehoney. I am amused to see the warning says 'do not use on swollen areas.' That could be a problem.
      1. AlanThom
        AlanThom
        Maybe 'Post-swollen', and not 'Pre-swollen'?
        Aug 17, 2016
        Jasmic68 likes this.
    14. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      Why do people put newbie in their username? What happens in ten years time? People will think you are still a newbie...
      AlanThom and KatyTwilight like this.
    15. Mascara^Snake
      Jasmic68 likes this.
      1. Jasmic68
        Jasmic68
        I do like the Planets, but with Gustav as a name he does sound like he should actually be from over here!
        Aug 15, 2016
        Mascara^Snake likes this.
    16. Mascara^Snake
      Mascara^Snake
      Gosh Jasmic I just love your profile bannery thing it's beautiful. I'll have to pop in more often! x
      Luscious-Liza likes this.
      1. Jasmic68
        Jasmic68
        I wish it was me Ms Amanda, alas it's just one of my submissive male fantasies! I would love it to be me, both because of the guys wonderful physique and the position he finds himself in.
        Aug 6, 2016
        Luscious-Liza and Mascara^Snake like this.
    17. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      KatyTwilight sent me a link about Yoni massage and the best, most wonderful, erotic, sensual, fabulous night happened as a result!
      joe01 and rocket like this.
      2. jemima
        jemima
        ooh thank you , i will try my bestest. Please as well i hope that i haven't been rude to say to your Mistress that my cats name is Elle as well. i done it before i thogt it might be rude.
        Jul 25, 2016
        Jasmic68 likes this.
      3. Jasmic68
        Jasmic68
        Really!? How sweet! No, that's not rude at all.
        Jul 25, 2016
      4. jemima
        jemima
        oh that ok then thankoo xxx
        Jul 26, 2016
    18. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      Off for 19 days in England, my country of birth but no longer my home. I definitely feel like an outsider now.
      CaseyGep likes this.
      1. jemima
        jemima
        well i hopes the weather get better for you jasmic cos its horrible at the mo.
        Jun 29, 2016
      2. sub pad
        sub pad
        Have a good trip sissy Patricia
        Jun 29, 2016
      3. Jasmic68
        Jasmic68
        It is looking a bit dismal at the moment! Hopefully things will improve.
        Jun 30, 2016
    19. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      Tease and denial on hold for 48 hours as I fly back to England to vote in the EU referendum. Bloody stupid. I am pro-remain.
    20. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      A wonderful father day gift - orally pleasuring my Wife to an orgasm. She only said yes because I asked nicely. I love her so much.
      jung-sklave likes this.
    21. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      I am having my first ever butt plug experience! Right now! Wow! It's the medium Roll Play from Lovehoney. The fun really starts when I walk!
      2. KatyTwilight
        KatyTwilight
        Hi sweetie!! Mmmm buttplugs! Be carefull... you're gonna love them! And yes, long term wearing you need to relube every couple of hours, specially if using water based lube. Have fun!
        Jun 11, 2016
        joe01 and Jasmic68 like this.
      3. Jasmic68
        Jasmic68
        There is something deliciously naughty walking around with the feeling of a butt plug isn't there.
        Jun 11, 2016
        joe01 likes this.
      4. Lexy Sadie
        Lexy Sadie
        Hope it hasn't been your last. The plug and the cage together are powerful. Also it can be fun when you sit and squirm a bit. Maybe you've found out already...
        Aug 30, 2016
    22. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      I've just gone crazy on lovehoney and its all keephimcaged's fault! Strap-ons, butt plugs, games, anal probes, the works!
      AlanThom, rocket and knightservant like this.
      1. harddenial
        harddenial
        We'll be expecting some reviews of your new toys once they've been put to use!
        Jun 7, 2016
        BttmBoy and Jasmic68 like this.
      2. Jasmic68
        Jasmic68
        What's even better is my Wife was with me when we chose all the goodies, so I'm not going to shock her when it arrives! I am definitely going to do some reviews.
        Jun 7, 2016
    23. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      I am sooooo tired. I need a back rub.
    24. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      Experienced one heck of an emotional crash tonight. When things go wrong they really go wrong.
    25. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      I have just written the most incredible journal update. Something has clicked in my Wife and she is throughly enjoying herself. Wow.
      KatyTwilight and permanentslave like this.
      1. KatyTwilight
        KatyTwilight
        Lucky you!! I will read it now. I'm curious about it.
        May 17, 2016
        Jasmic68 likes this.
      2. Jasmic68
        Jasmic68
        I am still in shock about how she has changed.
        May 17, 2016
  • About

UK Midlands
    Early retirement
    My key is held by:
    My Wife
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    a Cheap metal one off a Chinese website
    Chastity resume:
    12 November 2015 - the HTv2 arrived and things started properly
    I joined the Mansion at a point where I was very new to chastity but also determined to make it work. Chastity has been a complete revelation to me. Unlike many people that I read about Chastity was never a fantasy of mine. My Wife had no issues with me masturbating. The way it has turned into a fantasy that we live is a wonderful surprise to both of us.

Signature

My Mistress is my Wife, my guide, my motivation and the best thing that has ever happened to me.

2020 we moved country and everything changed.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice