Comments on Profile Post by Giles Webster-Griffiths

1. Pantyboy Matty
    Pantyboy Matty
    That was harsh. I just spent 22 minutes articulating a response, and was rejected because it was over 420 characters. How rude!
    Nov 6, 2016
  2. Pantyboy Matty
    Pantyboy Matty
    Let me try this in a shorter format. First of all, great question! Ultimately, the ideology of my desires, for my own sexual being lies in one word... "duality'.
    Nov 6, 2016
  3. Pantyboy Matty
    Pantyboy Matty
    I am a big believer in the duality of my life, and therefore mean to always show and share an equal balance of masculine and feminine. I know that I am a "strong" masculine fellow, in my normal vanilla life. But my desire and "dream" is to be submissive to a strong, strict and caring woman.
    Nov 6, 2016
  4. Pantyboy Matty
    Pantyboy Matty
    One who is equally strong and dominant, as well as lovingly compassionate. who's guidance would promote growth and stamina to our relationship and support it's duality. Feeding both our desires. Someone who understands my strengths and weaknesses, and I hers.
    Nov 6, 2016
  5. Pantyboy Matty
    Pantyboy Matty
    But, above all, someone who I can simply be myself with and wear pretty things. Someone I can have fun with and serve, the very best that I know how. And to keep learning and sharing myself with, everyday.
    I do hope this answers your wonderful question, miss!
    yours respectfully,
    pantyboy Matty
    Nov 6, 2016
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice