Jun 12, 1983 (Age: 40)
Florida

Thatguyontheinternet

Owned by Thatgirl, Male, 40, from Florida

Thatguyontheinternet was last seen:
Jan 28, 2024
    1. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      I haven’t seen ya around in awhile, just hoping you two are doing well, and enjoying marriage and parenthood!
      Love&Passion likes this.
      1. Thatguyontheinternet
        Thatguyontheinternet
        All is well. The haze of a CRAZY year is clearing, and we’re beginning to settle into our new reality. I’ve been “free” for many months, but She came downstairs with the Allen wrench for my PA ring and the Evotions in her hand. So she’s apparently ready to return to the lifestyle. Depending how it goes I may be around more or less - we’ll see how it goes.
        Jan 22, 2019
        thundar, Nicoftime and Love&Passion like this.
    2. maid julie
      maid julie
      Good morning, I believe that the time is getting close for you two. Just wanted to say congratulations and good luck with your upcoming wedding. Enjoy
    3. filltee
      filltee
    4. filltee
      filltee
      Re Shakespearean

well .. we need a little levity now and then... doubtless it will upset someone before the week is out.. I can live with that though. But I did hold back on including the word feminist before man haters... no sense in risking offending all the women :-)
      1. Thatguyontheinternet
        Thatguyontheinternet
        Oh I was serious. It cracked me up. WAY too much whining and complaining around here lately. About the site, about getting vanilla people here, about cages looking scary or whatever, it seems endless lately. Your comment was funny. Well done.
        Sep 9, 2017
    5. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Funny if you were the "bad" influence friend. Can just picture your new friend saying "but Thatguy gets to cum why can't I?"
    6. riomen
    7. thundar
      thundar
      Welcome to the pierced community
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 12, 1983 (Age: 40)
    Florida
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    Holy Trainer V2 --> CB6000s --> JailBird --> Chinese Steel --> Evotions(x3 or so)
    PLEASE - if you wish to contact me directly, use the regular messaging feature. I do NOT use the chat feature. I would, but I access CM 99.9% of the time from my phone and the chat feature doesn't work there - I won't even see it. I always feel bad when, on the rare occasion I use my computer to come on to CM and I see a dozen very old, unanswered chat messages were sent to me. If you wish to contact me directly / privately, please use the "conversation" direct message feature and I'll be happy to say hello.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice