Local Time:
9:23 AM
Birthday:
Aug 6, 1973 (Age: 50)
Home Page:
South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
Railroad

Nicoftime

The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts, Male, 50, from South of Lacrosse Wisconsin

Orgasm number 4, 4 days ago wow 2 in a month Mar 13, 2024

Nicoftime was last seen:
Mar 28, 2024 at 12:16 AM
    1. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Sticking with cage that is a bit long, but manages to fill up just enough that allows no erection behind base ring.
    2. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Disappointed in the new super short cheap cage, erection behind base ring made it silly and painful.
    3. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      She will be under the weather for the next 4-7 days. Glen from walking dead died. Not off to that great of a morning.
    4. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Been three days since I was able to please mistress...seems like more! I end up wanting to please her more than I want to cum myself weird.
      1. Lockedwithlove
        Lockedwithlove
        Get used to that feeling :)
        Oct 26, 2016
    5. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      After I gave oral and she came really hard, she ruined(half and half) my O, and I ate it all up which is now a condition of any orgasm
    6. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      We shall see what is up for tonight, she told me she had plans for me but of course won't be cumming.
    7. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Last night she was too tired for reward she had planned,she felt bad,told her she never needs to worry about that. Maybe tonight maybe not
      sissyjamieanne likes this.
    8. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Missing her, when I get home I am going to run her a bath, bathe her wash her hair, worship her feet, and paint her tootsies!
    9. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      She told me how hot it was when I ate my cum for her. Told her I would do it ever time for her, she said she would like that& will forever
    10. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Day 3 of 3 away... Going crazy, just crazy. Thoughts of pleasuring her are constantly running through my mind.
      Mistress Amanté likes this.
    11. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Super erotic sex dream writing it down before I forget
      Jblocked and low like this.
      1. low
        low
        Do put those details down in CM somewhere!
        Oct 15, 2016
    12. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      missing my owner. Night one of three and miss her already.
      AlanThom likes this.
    13. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Gave me some funishmrnt,edged to ruined three times. She rode me to O, then back rub for her. Back in cage. She was amazing!
      Jblocked likes this.
    14. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Morning oral and horny as hell!!!
      1. Jblocked
        Jblocked
        Would love to give some in the morning mmmm lucky man
        Oct 14, 2016
      2. Nicoftime
        Nicoftime
        Yes I am! Every morning or night before bed...it's the rules.
        Oct 14, 2016
    15. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      I will be there!
    16. Mistress Amanté
      Mistress Amanté
      Can't get you out of my mind today. Can't wait to have you all to myself and follow through on your punishment, my pet. Xoxo
    17. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Disappointed, this morning was inside her but couldn't stop it from cumming. Pulled out and waited but when my ring touched her it went off
    18. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Crazy horny, haven't been near her since fri morn. When I get home from work I'm going to tear her jeans off and lick until she says stop.
      Jblocked likes this.
    19. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      A.M. oral, Loctober continues. She told me she likes me like this, guess I act differently.
      Jblocked likes this.
    20. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      A.m. Oral, soooo want to cum. Told to wear a pair of sexy panties and a plug all day at work to remind me of her. Going to be a long month!
      Jblocked likes this.
      1. Jblocked
        Jblocked
        My wife has teased about having me insert a plug for bed time but sofa never has
        Oct 7, 2016
    21. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      She laid on me this morning with the wand between us. Very hot watching and hearing her cum on top of me, caged and wanting.
      Newlover, joe01, low and 1 other person like this.
      1. Jblocked
        Jblocked
        She has a great imagination
        Oct 3, 2016
    22. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      @Mistress Amanté gave me a choice of orgasm with October lockup or to hold off. Will be a long October lol
      Newlover likes this.
    23. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Mstrss told me we could never go back to b4,so happy she said that. This am she edged me to two ruined O's and I locked back up...wow
    24. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Another a.m. worship and after she let me slide the cage into her. So frustrating! Wanted to fuck her and cum soo bad! I was aching for her.
      Jblocked likes this.
    25. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      PIV and climax! First time since piercing. Even though it's only been a few days since last O, didn't last long. Was a reward for something.
      danijean001 likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 6, 1973 (Age: 50)
    Home Page:
    http://www.suddenlysubbie.wordpress.com
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Railroad
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    Chastity devices:
    Birdlock, some cheap metal one, mature metal jailbird, happygo stealth cage from Amazon, rigid chastity model 05, glans armor2.
    Chastity resume:
    Member here in 2009 under a different name, actually participating now.
    Submissive guy, living with a beautiful wonderful smart keyholder @Mistress Amanté. I introduced this to her and she has blossomed into the role and seems to enjoy it as much as I.

Discipline, and maid service were hard limits for me, somehow we have evolved to incorporate both. Most it’s just me here, she does Check in on me to see what I’ve written or to comment, but don’t be upset if she doesn’t respond to you, cm just isn’t the safe haven it is for me.

We love each other and do not see us giving up our roles, chastity, or rules any time soon.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice