Comments on Profile Post by sissyjamieanne

1. Keyholder For CSG
    Keyholder For CSG
    It won't be too much longer and you'll forget you even have a penis. My husband says the first 60 days are the hardest (pun intended) and after that it's much easier to go for a very, very long time.
    Oct 2, 2016
    Alceste, joe01 and sissyjamieanne like this.
  2. Keyholder For CSG
    Keyholder For CSG
    You should consider a better chastity device. Cb3k is outdated. There are much better devices for long term wear now.
    Oct 2, 2016
    Alceste and sissyjamieanne like this.
  3. sissyjamieanne
    sissyjamieanne
    I've already started researching a better, more comfortable device...if I decide long term chastity is in my future, I'll definitely be making an investment. The CB-3K was great when it came out, and it's still sold but I know there are much better options.
    Oct 2, 2016
    Keyholder For CSG likes this.
  4. CSG in a Pink 18CP
    CSG in a Pink 18CP
    Day 13? I can't even remember that far back. She was quite generous to only require 30 days. You need to start thinking about what you want on day 30. As that day gets closer I'll bet you'll start wishing your term was just a little bit longer. The mind goes through quite a transformation during 30 chaste days.
    Oct 2, 2016
    low, joe01 and sissyjamieanne like this.
  5. sissyjamieanne
    sissyjamieanne
    An interesting thought CSG...and it's one I've already pondered. I have understood from the beginning that 30 days was the minimum. Perhaps someday, I will not be able to remember day 13!
    Oct 2, 2016
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice