Comments on Profile Post by Keyholder For CSG

1. low
    low
    What a lucky sissy!
    Sep 27, 2016
  2. Keyholder For CSG
    Keyholder For CSG
    Lucky? I don't know about that, by the end of the month you'll probably feel sorry for him. I'm making him earn everything and I'm not making it easy.
    Sep 27, 2016
    sissyjamieanne likes this.
  3. Junebug15
    Junebug15
    Only 30 days.some have all the luck!
    Sep 27, 2016
    sissyjamieanne likes this.
  4. Keyholder For CSG
    Keyholder For CSG
    He's in a crappy cb3k, so after 30 days he's going to be getting sore and have skin irritation. Besides, I'm a sweetheart!
    Sep 27, 2016
    danijean001 likes this.
  5. Junebug15
    Junebug15
    Yes you are. Judging from your pictures anyone should be thrilled to suffer and serve you Keyholder
    Sep 27, 2016
  6. danijean001
    danijean001
    You DEFINITELY are a sweetheart!! I'm sure that you picked out a very pretty pair of panties and bra for him to wear today and it is so nice that you are concerned about his comfort and health. He is luck to worship you.
    Sep 27, 2016
    Keyholder For CSG likes this.
  7. Keyholder For CSG
    Keyholder For CSG
    I let him puck out the bra and panties. They don't match! How lazy is that? He needs to get a little more serious about his crossdressing. He'll learn, one way or another.
    Sep 27, 2016
  8. Joroincharge
    Joroincharge
    Make sure he verifies regularly. Current
    newspaper with date is a good check.
    Sep 27, 2016
    slave_m and Keyholder For CSG like this.
  9. joe01
    joe01
    I was wondering if he was actually going to do it. I'm so happy for you!
    Sep 28, 2016
    Keyholder For CSG likes this.
  10. karent_50
    karent_50
    Agrees with Joro. If not a newspaper, you could text him a word daily that he can write down, and take a pic with. I only suggest this because newspapers are becoming less popular, and the keyword idea can be done at any time, insuring he's also wearing his bra and panties as you ordered, at any instant, without having to search for or buy a newspaper or allowing him time to re-dress should he disobey.

Good luck
    Sep 28, 2016
  11. Junebug15
    Junebug15
    Karent_50 might be a little devious?
    Sep 28, 2016
  12. karent_50
    karent_50
    Thanks for the compliment Junebug. :-) Not necessarily devious, but I do know how to keep someone in check. I've also experienced the difficulties and failures of online relationships, having tried them a couple times. Real time is easier.
    Oct 2, 2016
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice