Comments on Profile Post by CSG in a Pink 18CP

1. john locked
    john locked
    Don't worry, be happy! It is not even full 3 months ;-)
    Sep 20, 2016
  2. danijean001
    danijean001
    You will eventually be happy that this happened!
    Sep 20, 2016
    joe01 and CSG in a Pink 18CP like this.
  3. CSG in a Pink 18CP
    CSG in a Pink 18CP
    I think my wife is getting a lot of advice from members of this forum. In the past few weeks she's been acting very different.
    Sep 20, 2016
    joe01 likes this.
  4. john locked
    john locked
    Yes and this is good for Her and also for you. Maybe She will be Professional MIstress/Dominatrix in one day? :-)
    Sep 20, 2016
  5. CSG in a Pink 18CP
    CSG in a Pink 18CP
    I'm losing control though and that can take away a lot of my fun. She's even began to flirt with other men.
    Sep 20, 2016
  6. john locked
    john locked
    Control you lost already a quite a long time ago and alas chastity is not fun only but also a punishment. you should change your mindset as long time chastity is another thing than short time.

Flirt is another thing but maybe it is only to tease you? Teasing chaste boy is great fun for Key Holder. Very big fun.
    -----
    i cut a bigger text to fit into 420 character limit.
    Sep 20, 2016
  7. john locked
    john locked
    Actually, long time submission itself will change your mindset. It doesn't matter how submissive mindset you had before. Mindset and personality will change.
    Sep 20, 2016
  8. corsac
    corsac
    I bet you won't make that mistake again will you! It takes time but you will realize that it's all about her pleasure now. You are very lucky if she allows you any time out of the device :)
    Sep 21, 2016
  9. CSG in a Pink 18CP
    CSG in a Pink 18CP
    That may be true @corsac but as long as I'm locked up she's not getting any either.
    Sep 21, 2016
    corsac likes this.
  10. corsac
    corsac
    My wife seems to have no trouble waiting... The magic wand seems to work just fine!
    Sep 21, 2016
    kellysbitch likes this.
  11. Keyholder For CSG
    Keyholder For CSG
    Yes, my love, you're an idiot. Keep up the complaining and you'll regret it. Try to enjoy the ride, it's what you asked for, isn't it? ;-)
    Sep 21, 2016
  12. Joroincharge
    Joroincharge
    Quite right too.
    Sep 21, 2016
    kellysbitch likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice