Photos:
Local Time:
9:07 AM
Birthday:
Oct 10, 1963 (Age: 60)
southeastern mass.
Professional

JiL

servitude4u, Male, 60, from southeastern mass.

Last night, tied to the bed post, teased with blindfold, hot wax, and pinwheel. Didn't see Her or any of it coming either !! Jun 21, 2018

1. JiL
      JiL
      On honor system right now. Cage is causing bad skin irritation despite weekly removal for cleaning. Might be time to graduate to a better..
    2. JiL
      JiL
      Locked up 24/7
    3. JiL
      JiL
      CB is fitting almost comfortably now after about 3 weeks of adjusting, soreness, pain etc... Starting to feel a bit more normal.
    4. JiL
      JiL
      Only day six, but without my bride tonight, as is almost always the case a few nights or more each week.
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 10, 1963 (Age: 60)
    southeastern mass.
    Professional
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    • Other - (Explain in "About You")
    Chastity devices:
    CB 60000S
    Kali Bracelet
    Sexy Samba
    ClubFem MCD
    Steelworxx (revenge)
    Chastity resume:
    Officially began my FLR and locked chastity on August 25,2016.
    Happy submissive guy and willing slave to my KH and Bride. Enjoy many facets of chastity and FLRs. Open to the idea of meeting another local couple who have a chaste spouse for friendship and potential fun. Besides that I am just a hard working kinky house cleaning sissy trying to make a living and be happy at the same time. We enjoy lots of time near or on the ocean, good food, music, ,, and who knows whats next. My Miss and KH has the goal and desire to keep me chaste and denied of O's for at least 4 weeks at a time.

Signature

servitude4you
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice