Comments on Profile Post by permanentslave

1. Jens
    Jens
    Hi - I THANK YOU for the last part of Your statement. Thanks!!! The first part I could do without. I do like support, but I would like to keep it all on a civilized level. So Everybody: please do not be tempted to give it all you got. Be a good example for CM-attitude.
    And I can guarantee You all that the situation has been taken thoroughly care of. You Can rest assure....
    Sep 4, 2016
    lockit likes this.
  2. SubVerity
    SubVerity
    Quite right - that needs an edit doesnt it? Really?
    Sep 4, 2016
  3. frankie teardrop
    frankie teardrop
    I'm totally supportive of Ms. Amanda, I think she is a tremendous asset here. She is bright, intelligent and has a remarkably sharp wit and it's my impression that she doesn't suffer fools gladly. The fact that I support her absolutely does not mean that I don't also support the site. I do. Also, I don't believe put-downs aimed at Ms. Amanda raises anybody's credibility.
    Sep 5, 2016
  4. frankie teardrop
    frankie teardrop
    If there must be criticism please keep it respectful. We are here to serve and support wise empowered women. Thanks.
    Sep 5, 2016
    My Lady Rouge (MLR) likes this.
  5. frankie teardrop
    frankie teardrop
    Not quite sure what 'tolerating' Ms. Amanda's criticisms and the site being 'amazing' have to do with each other, they seem mutually exclusive. You mean the site can't take criticisms from a strong woman? I think we're all grown up here, we can probably take a little heat from Ms. Amanda. Is she too 'difficult' or something? Has she been silenced? Can't have any outspoken intelligent women upsetting the status quo.
    Sep 11, 2016
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice