chaste777
Last Activity:
Oct 25, 2011
Local Time:
4:23 PM

chaste777

chaste777

Has anybody else noticed that those who complain the most about the "perks" fee are usually those who contribute the least (or nothing at all) to this site? Time and again, across the Internet, people who contribute the least are usually the first to complain about changes! Apr 21, 2011

chaste777 was last seen:
Oct 25, 2011
    1. chaste777
      chaste777
      Has anybody else noticed that those who complain the most about the "perks" fee are usually those who contribute the least (or nothing at all) to this site? Time and again, across the Internet, people who contribute the least are usually the first to complain about changes!
      1. Mistress Watchful
        Mistress Watchful
        Apr 22, 2011
      2. chaste777
        chaste777
        LOL!!!
        Apr 22, 2011
      3. susie q
        susie q
        Lmao Mistress Emma,but it's not just the site or the internet everyday life as well,so many people i know will spend countless time and energy complaining about things and not lift a finger to solve or change the problem ,i don't get it and i guess i never will ,Curtseys
        Apr 22, 2011
    2. chaste777
      chaste777
      Chastity is for life, not just for Christmas!... No, that's not the right phrase!...is it?
      1. Rita
        Rita
        If its not it should be!
        Apr 20, 2011
    3. chaste777
      chaste777
      The chatroom last night was most strange. Not sue how to do describe it. Sort of like a singles nght crossed with psycho sexual counselling!
      1. subtletorturer
        subtletorturer
        lol thats the wonderful world of www for you. Sit still long enough and all sort of conversations will float by.
        Apr 11, 2011
    4. chaste777
      chaste777
      HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Mistress Watchful!
      1. Mistress Watchful
        Mistress Watchful
        Apr 4, 2011
    5. chaste777
      chaste777
      How many chaste men were visited by a Succubus in the night, I wonder?
      1. slave_nemo
        slave_nemo
        Lucky you!
        Mar 27, 2011
    6. chaste777
      chaste777
      Woken up again by a woody pressing against the stainless steel prison, causing the gloss PVC g-string to resemble a tent!
      1. chaste777
        chaste777
        Actually, there is a point here. Somebody mentioned in the forum that they had heard a rumour that nocturnal erections were less common in steel devices than in polycarbonate. I explained thst this was a myth. And as if to prove the point, I have been experiencing regular nocturnal erections whilst wearing a 316 stainless steel device. So there is a reason for my posting! 8-)
        Mar 26, 2011
    7. chaste777
      chaste777
      "I love the feel of steel in the mornings!"
    8. chaste777
      chaste777
      I have had a fowl day today; I spent it feeding ducks, geese and swans!
      1. Mistresspider
        Mistresspider
        You taking over as the Mansion's comedian??
        Mar 25, 2011
    9. marchhare
      marchhare
      you are sooo GOOD! you deserve a big thankyou!
    10. chaste777
      chaste777
      To misquote the mad bastard in the shed... "This week, I'll be mostly wearing gloss PVC thongs and a Spiral chastity device!"
    11. chaste777
      chaste777
      After a weekend of work, a week of work! Never let it be said that I am not hardworking!
    12. chaste777
      chaste777
      Time for bed; doing voluntary work all this weekend, AFTER working a four day week! Ever the glutton for punishment, me!
    13. chaste777
      chaste777
      Just paid my subscription for 2011. Pleased to support this site. 8)
    14. chaste777
      chaste777
      I think there is light at the end of my dark tunnel.
  • About

I have been combatting (and am still combatting) and recovering from an illness.  However, I thought it time for me to make a return visit to Mistress Watchful's great site.  <br />In addition to BDSM and fetishism, my interests include alternative fashions &amp; subcultures, animal rights/welfare, art &amp; crafts (especially photography, drawing, &amp; ceramics), Bill Hicks (RIP), books, bumblebees, butterflies, Carl McCoy/Fields of the Nephilim/The Nefilim, chocolate, Dr Who (old &amp; new series), fantasy art &amp; photography, Forbidden Planet (the shop in london), gothic fashion, gothic rock, Goths, grunge fashion, hats; wide-brimmed, hunt saboteurs &amp; hunt monitors, Katie Melua, Mick Mercer, museums &amp; art galleries, nature conservation, Perky Goths, photography, reading, natural redheads, Richard Stanley, role playing games (especially &quot;Victoriana&quot;, &quot;GURPS&quot;, &quot;Dr Who - Time Lord&quot; and &quot;Dr Who - Adventures In Time And Space&quot;), romance, Romantic &amp; Victorian Goths, roses; red, Sheerfaith (Lynn S and Carl McCoy), Steampunk, talk radio programmes, Torchwood, vegetarian food, Victoriana, wildlife.<br />I am a male submissive, with a very strong desire for long-term male chastity and orgasm denial, and tease and denial. It is very much a fetish as well as an act of BDSM. I believe in keeping male sexual pleasure, and especially male orgasm, entirely separate from BDSM. I believe in BDSM for BDSM sake, rather than as an elaborate way of getting off. So long-term male chastity and orgasm denial is a natural extension of my kink philosophy. I have been into BDSM since the mid 1990s and interested in chastity since the early 2000.<br />I am a male submissive. In addition to long-term chastity and orgasm denial, other fetishes and BDSM practices that I am into include shoe/boot worship, foot worship, ass worship and ass licking (assuming the person on the receiving end is HIV and Hep free), Goddess Worship, Panty Worship and slavery,  Cock and Ball Torture,ballbusting, oral deprivation (gags), corporal punishment, watersports / human urinal objectification, pegging, tickling, domestic servitude, etc.<br />I am primarily into Female Domination and male submission. However, I am hetroflexible and therefore also interested in Male Domination and male submission / Gay Master and hetrosexual male sub/slave.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice