Colorado

DarkKnight

In service of the Dark_Queen, Male, 60, from Colorado

She don't get the blues, Lord she gives 'em Apr 14, 2020

DarkKnight was last seen:
Mar 25, 2024 at 7:30 PM
    1. DarkKnight
      DarkKnight
      I'm up off my knees girl, I'm face to face with myself. And I know who I am, I stole my power from the sun . . . Im more than just a man
    2. DarkKnight
      DarkKnight
      Im up off my knees girl Im face to face with myself And I know who I am I stole my power from the sun Im more than just a man
    3. DarkKnight
      DarkKnight
      I get confused cause I don't know where I stand and then you smile, and hold my hand. Love is kinda crazy with a spooky little girl like you
      1. frankie teardrop
        frankie teardrop
        She's a big teaser, she took me half the way there now, she was a day tripper, Sunday driver yeah ...
        Sep 15, 2016
        DarkKnight likes this.
    4. DarkKnight
      DarkKnight
      Sometimes I want to take you down, Sometimes I want to get you low. Brush your hair back from your eyes, Take you down let the river flow.
    5. DarkKnight
      DarkKnight
      And its been awhile Since Ive seen the way the candles light your face And its been awhile But I can still remember just the way you taste
    6. DarkKnight
      DarkKnight
      Almost cut my hair, it happened just the other day It's getting' kinda long, I coulda said it wasn't in my way But I didn't and I wonder why
      AlanThom likes this.
      1. AlanThom
        AlanThom
        David... my favorite of the four.... kind of.... have all the stuff of them together and individual.... I'm letting my freak flag fly.
        Aug 24, 2016
        DarkKnight likes this.
    7. DarkKnight
      DarkKnight
      And you just don't get it, You keep it copacetic And you learn to accept it, You know it's so pathetic
    8. DarkKnight
      DarkKnight
      Went out last night, That's when I met a sexy girl She was looking so right, She said, "I wanna take you For a trip around the world"
      chastesoon likes this.
    9. DarkKnight
      DarkKnight
      When I feel like you get too close I put you right down I never really leave I just slip away And it's not my purpose to break your spirit..
    10. DarkKnight
      DarkKnight
      Mirrors on the ceiling, The pink champagne on ice And she said "We are all just prisoners here, of our own device"
      kellysbitch likes this.
    11. DarkKnight
      DarkKnight
      And she'll always get the best of me, the worst is yet to come. This I know, this I know
    12. DarkKnight
      DarkKnight
      There was a girl I knew, She said she cared about me She tried to make my world, The way she thought it should be
    13. DarkKnight
      DarkKnight
      Oh, you were a vampire, And I may never see the light
    14. DarkKnight
      DarkKnight
      The sky is burnin' I believe my soul's on fire, You are, I'm learning, the key to my desire.
      Alceste likes this.
      1. Alceste
        Alceste
        That brings back a lot of memories.
        Apr 10, 2016
    15. DarkKnight
      DarkKnight
      Yes you got your spell on me baby, Turning my heart into stone. I need you so bad - magic woman, I can't leave you alone.
    16. DarkKnight
      DarkKnight
      And the thing that you're hearing is only the sound of the low spark of high-heeled boys
      Alceste likes this.
    17. DarkKnight
      DarkKnight
      It is what it is but it ain't what it seems. People thinking that I'm living a dream.
      1. Alceste
        Alceste
        What is it then?
        Mar 17, 2016
      2. DarkKnight
        DarkKnight
        Mar 18, 2016
    18. DarkKnight
      DarkKnight
      Love when you call my name It sends me running into the flame I love you baby, just treat me right Hold me closer in the middle of the night
    19. DarkKnight
      DarkKnight
      I never thought this could happen, I never thought I could feel this way, Til' this strange reaction, today, Gimme a new sensation
    20. DarkKnight
      DarkKnight
      If he knew the things I did, he couldn't handle me, And I choose to keep him protected, oh, So I creep, yeah, just creepin' on
    21. DarkKnight
      DarkKnight
      ... I ain't never been no Silly Ho, Waiting for your call, Like the other girls want you ...
    22. DarkKnight
      DarkKnight
      .... Wanted a woman, never bargained for you. Lots of people talkin', few of them know Soul of a woman was created below.
      Alceste and permanentslave like this.
      1. permanentslave
        permanentslave
        Sabbath! cool! :D
        Feb 18, 2016
      2. DarkKnight
        DarkKnight
        Zeppelin - Dazed and Confused
        Feb 18, 2016
      3. Alceste
        Alceste
        Led Zep!
        Apr 10, 2016
    23. tdk34
      tdk34
      Hi just the video, amazing, realy amazing, hope Barmolethew Cubbins is doing some good films now too. If you know the music to the film let me know its so good.
      1. DarkKnight
        DarkKnight
        Are you speaking of the current video in my signature? The song is Hurricane by 30 Seconds to Mars.
        Jan 19, 2016
    24. DarkKnight
      DarkKnight
      TSR 144-544-122
  • About

Birthday:
    May 14, 1963 (Age: 60)
    Colorado
    My key is held by:
    Dark_Queen
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    Rikers, CB6000s, 45 and 50 mm anatomical rings from Steelworxx for sizing - will convert to full cage at a later date.
    Chastity resume:
    On Hiatus

Interact

Content:
    FetLife:
    144-544-122
    Tumblr:
    https://www.tumblr.com/blog/darcknight
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice