Mash2214
      Welcome to the Bar Club. Metal is better
      1. greenmike79
        greenmike79
        Thank you!
        Aug 9, 2017
    3. greenmike79
      greenmike79
      Finally locked in metal. what a difference!
    4. greenmike79
      greenmike79
      How's everyone's NOvember?
    5. greenmike79
      greenmike79
      Lonely single guys: stop flinging your key at anything with tits that logs on. You're chasing people away. I'm sorry. Rant over.
      LadyS and sissyjamieanne like this.
      1. Jasmic68
        Jasmic68
        Good rant!
        Oct 21, 2016
      2. sissyjamieanne
        sissyjamieanne
        And we all know key flinging can be dangerous! What if someone gets their eye poked out?!?!
        Oct 21, 2016
        greenmike79 likes this.
      3. greenmike79
        greenmike79
        Right!? Keys are sharp! I mean, I get it. I'm lonely, too. Just flesh out your profiles, men. Someone may read something they like and contact you. But, That can't happen if every woman that logs on gets bombarded by your penises and run out of here.
        Oct 21, 2016
        sissyjamieanne and Jasmic68 like this.
    6. greenmike79
      greenmike79
      Climbing the walls already. Locktober won't be over soon enough.
    7. greenmike79
      greenmike79
      Now locked for Locktober. Will be the longest I've ever spent locked if I make it. Then I have NO-vember to get through...
    8. greenmike79
      greenmike79
      Hoping to participate in Locktober this year. And it's just around the corner.
      Rowlands1893 likes this.
    9. greenmike79
      greenmike79
      Have you pleased your keyholder, today?
      ChasteDilf13 likes this.
    10. Mistress Jules
      Mistress Jules
      I see you found the cross @lockit was attached to last weekend lol
      lockit and greenmike79 like this.
    11. greenmike79
      greenmike79
      Arousal increases obedience to authority. Lock your significant other, today!
    12. greenmike79
      greenmike79
      No release for me this weekend. So sayeth my virtual keyholder.
    13. ChasteDilf13
      ChasteDilf13
      Thanks for checking my pics. There are a few more images+captions in my gallery if you are interested.
    14. greenmike79
      greenmike79
      Real chastity starts when you want out
      1. Missy Tanya
        Missy Tanya
        Isn't that a true statement!!!
        Aug 8, 2016
      2. CSG in a Pink 18CP
        CSG in a Pink 18CP
        Good point. But is it real if I never want out?
        Aug 8, 2016
    15. greenmike79
      greenmike79
      No one was using it anyway..
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 6, 1979 (Age: 45)
    New York
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    MatureMetal Jailbird, HolyTrainer V2, CB-6000s, BirdLocked Pico, HotSteel Iron Maiden
    Chastity resume:
    Self Locked
    37M switch, East USA. I've been fascinated with chastity as an idea and in practice for years now and have been locking up alone for some time. When I was married my ex would lock me, too. It's something we both enjoyed together and I look forward to one day having that again. I'm straight and love all aspects of Femdom. I'm not a sissy and I'm not one of these sad, lonely men that come to these places wanting only guided masturbation and instant gratification. I don't think of my Domme/keyholder as my personal sextoy. What I do want is to one day again meet a dominant woman I can connect with on a personal level and forge a lasting relationship. Trust needs to be earned both ways before any kind of relationship can happen. I'm a shy person and kind of throw myself into my work to an unhealthy extent so I'm really only interested in interacting online for now but it's a fantasy of mine to one day fly out for a day or a weekend (leaving my key behind, of course :) ). I guess I can be a little masochistic and would enjoy pain and humiliation and control at the hands of an assertive, dominant woman I can trust. I recognize that women are not visual creatures in the same way that men are. I understand that the lack of online female keyholders is simply because there just isn't much that can be done to interest a female dominant through an internet connection. (And they get hounded by the sad men I've mentioned above[not the sissies. They're great]). Women in general are cerebral and more interested in tactile experiences and just rarely get their kicks being an online keyholder and I know this. I am confident that there's a few still out there and I'd love to meet one, even if it's only ever to chat. That's all I want now, anyway. I feel like we would enjoy eachother's perspectives immensely. I myself am not going to bother anyone here. If you feel like you might enjoy anything I have to offer here please mail me :).

Often self locked on ChastityLocked.com
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice