Mar 28, 2024 at 1:49 PM
Albums:
Photos:
Local Time:
7:21 AM
Pacific Northwest

Missy Tanya

Senior Member, from Pacific Northwest

64 years too late, but Tanya now has pierced ears. Happy Birthday to me! Dec 13, 2022

Missy Tanya was last seen:
Viewing latest content, Mar 28, 2024 at 1:49 PM
    1. trained husband
      trained husband
      Hello and i want you to know i'm pleased to come across your profile. lets be friends
      1. Missy Tanya
        Missy Tanya
        Hello David. First off your Wife/Mistress is Adorable. Sometimes it takes a few tries to find the right one. She's looks like a keeper, and she needs to keep you on a short leash.
        Jan 14, 2023
        trained husband likes this.
    2. trained husband
      trained husband
      Hi Tanya, I'm David Beckmann, and i am new here. I joined yesterday after following a thread from Blogspot on Female Led Relationships. My wife is in China right now and training me long distance. i saw from a post that you visit Tacoma, and i was hoping we could be friends.
    3. Missy Tanya
      Missy Tanya
      64 years too late, but Tanya now has pierced ears. Happy Birthday to me!
    4. Missy Tanya
      Missy Tanya
      Birthday Trip. Went out an about as Tanya today. Got a pedicure, Christmas Nails done, eyebrow threaded, eyebrow tinting done. Good Day
      1. MissyB
        MissyB
        Sounds delicious.
        Dec 10, 2022
    5. groken key
      groken key
      its good to see a girl locked here too
      1. Missy Tanya
        Missy Tanya
        Thanks for all the Love, and Really Thanks for thinking I'm a girl , But I'm just a part time girl❤️
        Dec 3, 2022
        sissy_connie likes this.
    6. Missy Tanya
      Missy Tanya
      Wow, second Orgasm, 254 days since last Orgasm. Only two this year, both while caged in my Neosteel
      Tracysg, Brianna27 and Rectrix like this.
      1. Permlock
        Permlock
        What did you do to achieve orgasm locked??? Everything I try just flares my frustration.
        Nov 6, 2022
      2. Missy Tanya
        Missy Tanya
        Permlock@ Days of frustration leading to breaking out the Magic Wand will take me over the edge.
        Dec 3, 2022
    7. Missy Tanya
      Missy Tanya
      Tanya's going to Tacoma, WA Pride today. Say Hi if you're there. I will be the Crossdresser, Lol.
    8. MistressS
      MistressS
      I like to add you to My group of gurls. If you are interested
      MissyB likes this.
    9. MistressS
      MistressS
      Sweetie if you like you may follow Me
      MissyB likes this.
    10. Missy Tanya
      Missy Tanya
      128 Days since my Last Ruined Locked in Chastity Orgasm. Only second locked orgasm this year. Attempting 6 months, 180 days. Dripping daily
      oudeis likes this.
    11. Tracysg
      Tracysg
      Nice pics, wanted to say hi, PNW also
    12. Missy Tanya
      Missy Tanya
      You all did great. Now I just have to watch the timer slowly tick down.
      Guest 3007 and Skyline like this.
    13. Missy Tanya
      Missy Tanya
    14. Mooty-4-U
      Mooty-4-U
      I`M new in the game. My keyholder is also not experienced. She is looking for sugestions from other female keyholders only. Also I have severe problems with my own urges! Any and all insight is appreciated.
    15. Maturechastity
      Maturechastity
      Hi Mistress I am new and seeking an owner and keyholder
      Subomaha likes this.
    16. Missy Tanya
      Missy Tanya
      An what happen to all my Pictures??
    17. Missy Tanya
      Missy Tanya
      Was it just me or was I lost. I have not been able to log on the this web page forever. Then today I see a link and presto, here I'm again..
      Brianna27 likes this.
    18. Missy Tanya
      Missy Tanya
      I luv the cobwebs, matches the way my head felt this morning after going out on the town last night as Tanya!!
    19. Missy Tanya
      Missy Tanya
      Was just allow a Orgasm.. Ahhhh Now the bad part, the clock starts all over again..
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Strict Sir
        Strict Sir
        Two months is good, I think. Every 2 months = 6 per year. I like to use the single-digit rule for my sissy subs = no more than 9 orgasms per year. Maybe less! ;)
        Nov 19, 2011
      3. Missy Tanya
        Missy Tanya
        Ouch, Strict Sir.. I was thinking of rolling two dice for the up coming year. 10,11,12 means I re-roll one dice. Now that leaves me with from 1 to 9 orgasms for the next year. The way my luck runs, doesn't look good for me..
        Nov 19, 2011
      4. Strict Sir
        Strict Sir
        Oh my! Sounds like 9 would be more than usual. Imagine 1 or 2! Well, I guess you're a lucky gurl that dice don't have 0's. Does your wife have any input in the matter, or will it be the luck of the roll?
        Nov 19, 2011
    20. Missy Tanya
      Missy Tanya
      Just check my Orgasm Counter, 60 days and counting. No wonder I'm so Horny!!!
      Brianna27 likes this.
    21. Missy Tanya
      Missy Tanya
      Be gone from civilation for two weeks, just got home this morning and guess what the first thing I did was, bath, shave and lock myself up..
      1. maid katrin
        maid katrin
        Well done, sweetie ... how could you stand two weeks out of chastity???? Must have been a real torture ;)
        Sep 18, 2011
      2. Missy Tanya
        Missy Tanya
        Torture, let me tell you about it.. now that I'm locked back up, I'm in Torture, Horny Torture!!! Didn't even think about it the entire time, now all I wish I could play with, go figure!! And not Girly clothing too boot!!
        Sep 18, 2011
    22. Mistress Michelle
      Mistress Michelle
      Happy 3rd year anniversary with Mansion tanya, and thanks for the chat, youre a doll.
    23. Missy Tanya
      Missy Tanya
      Making note, watch what you say around Mistress. It could come back to haunt you!! Lol
      Thanks Mistress, I will never look at a bumblebee without thinking of you!!
      Missy Tanya
    24. Mistress Michelle
      Mistress Michelle
      Oh, I meant to tell you tanya, wont be long till spring, and with spring comes bumblebees, I will be waiting for one to come close enough to spit on ;)
    25. Mistress Michelle
      Mistress Michelle
      Hello sweet thing!!
  • About

Pacific Northwest
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    Chastity devices:
    Neosteel She-Male Sport, Lori's #5
    CB-3000
    Chastity resume:
    Time to Time

Signature

Here's some of my stories for your enjoyment.

The Night that Changed Tony's Life
    Oh What I Wished For
    Oh My!!!
    The Hunt
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice