Comments on Profile Post by missdanae

1. HollyC
    HollyC
    In that case, why not just let the man keep the key and cut out the kh?
    Jul 30, 2016
    slave_m likes this.
  2. missdanae
    missdanae
    Well why is it that holding a key means total disregard for a persons feelings? And I'm not talking about every time the man doesn't get his way, but there is a huge difference ( to me) between putting him in say, a locking dress until he cleans the house even though he would rather be out with the guys and say, bringing home another guy and forcing him to have sex with him because you threatened to never unlock him.
    Jul 30, 2016
    David.2k and ChasteHubby2015 like this.
  3. missdanae
    missdanae
    Oh and I am saying you in general term not in an attacking or assuming way
    Jul 30, 2016
  4. HollyC
    HollyC
    Who said kh needs to include a total disregard for his feelings? or locked dresses? Sounds like you have issues with very specific things and instead generalised to infer that all forms of key-holding must accede to male wants.
    Jul 30, 2016
    slave_m and ChasteHubby2015 like this.
  5. missdanae
    missdanae
    No just using the only examples I can think of but okay! ;) I just must be weird in that I don't think holding a key gives me the right to go on a power trip. But hey, to each their own . best of luck to you and your endeavors
    Jul 30, 2016
    HollyC likes this.
  6. ChasteHubby2015
    ChasteHubby2015
    As a man who understands and desires the benefits of chastity and subservience to females, but is naturally unruly and genuinely resists being locked in chastity often times, if I'm not forced into chastity and obedience through punishment, coercion, and an absolutely unrelenting insistent refusal to take no or the silent treatment for an answer, then I wouldn't be able to survive long enough to see the benefits.
    Jul 30, 2016
  7. ChasteHubby2015
    ChasteHubby2015
    Perhaps it's my stubborn personality, but the point is we're all different and some of us men do have to literally be "forced" into compliance for our own good. Men like me often lose of what's best for us in the wake of intense lust and need a very firm and very strict KH to never give up in the wake of our resistance and come down even harder on us.
    Jul 30, 2016
  8. ChasteHubby2015
    ChasteHubby2015
    With that said, I think you're correct ma'am, a man shouldn't be forced to do something that could be damaging to the relationship. Extremes aside, a man has to remain obedient and if she has to force it, then so be it. He has to accept the fact that he may never be allowed a release again, it's totally up to her.

Kudos to both you lovely ladies for this thought provoking dialogue.
    Jul 30, 2016
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice