1. aliceinlace
      aliceinlace
      Not enjoying mistress's new boyfriend!
    2. maid katrin
      maid katrin
      Happy birthday, alice. Have a nice day. Hugs, Katrin
    3. aliceinlace
      aliceinlace
      I find my self in the very exciting position of my motherinlaw now holding the keys to my CB, albeit unknowingly, she was on holiday with my Mistress and took then by mistake, thinking they were for her suitcase. Mistress says i must ask for them back as she has no immediate need for them. I hope she does not say is it not cheaper to buy a new lock then the hassle to send the keys by mail. She know nothing of our relationship and me being locked.
  • About

Birthday:
    Dec 31, 1974 (Age: 49)
    Chastity devices:
    CB 2000,
    Custom-Made Steel Equivalent
    Chastity resume:
    September 3rd
    I am now a sissy cuckold serving the woman of my dreams,we are closer than ever and deeper in love.<br />
    We have been in a female led relationship now about 2 years and have been playing with chastity for just over 3 years. The play is now over and i am chaste 24/7, and only get out once i have earned it and mistress feels generous, this is usually about every 3 to 4 weeks.<br />
    I have not had penetrative sex for 10 months and she says that is now for her boyfriends and maybe on my birthday.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice