Last Activity:
Jul 11, 2017
Albums:
Photos:
Local Time:
4:11 AM
house mouse

lacy02

While it may show me online I am not always here, I just leave it open so if you start a chat with me and I do not respond send me a email. Jun 27, 2016

lacy02 was last seen:
Jul 11, 2017
    1. lacy02
      lacy02
      While it may show me online I am not always here, I just leave it open so if you start a chat with me and I do not respond send me a email.
      1. lacy02
        lacy02
        Please and thank you.
        Jun 27, 2016
    2. lacy02
      lacy02
      I have that one, two old ones and a old desk top and my kindle and I am lucky I can use those
    3. spider203
      spider203
      I have few pcs and laptops but my favourite is a linx 1010b table and keyboard, if I was staying out over night I would bring that one.
    4. spider203
      spider203
      what kind of pc was it
      1. lacy02
        lacy02
        Toshiba lap top
        May 23, 2016
    5. spider203
      spider203
      Sorry to read that.
      lacy02 likes this.
      1. lacy02
        lacy02
        Yea it sucks. Going to be awhile before it gets fixed.
        May 23, 2016
    6. lacy02
      lacy02
      Broke my laptop so will not be on much
    7. lacy02
      lacy02
      Happy to any and all Mother's out there on this day.. May you be blessed with lots of love..
    8. Luscious-Liza
    9. lacy02
      lacy02
      still around but sad for what has happened to this site, miss the old, but I know progress is the future just don't have to like it.
      1. jemima
        jemima
        i'm sad as well cos Mistress Amanda has gone. i hopes She come back again soon. and thank you for nice comment. mwah. xx
        Apr 19, 2016
        lacy02 likes this.
    10. spider203
      spider203
      There is no such thing as goodbye just might see you later.
      lacy02 likes this.
    11. lacy02
    12. lacy02
      lacy02
      Happy New Year to all and I hope you all have a great year ahead
    13. lacy02
      lacy02
      still around and I stop in from time to time just to see or post something. Stop by and say hi if you want will say it back
    14. Dumb1
      Dumb1
      I hope everything is well now with you? seize the day as they say and take lifes chances while you can.
      lacy02 likes this.
      1. lacy02
        lacy02
        thank you, it goes and that is the best I can hope for right now. hope things are good for you
        Oct 8, 2015
    15. lacy02
      lacy02
      since my heart attack have not had time to do all the things we wanted so still in the cb2000.
    16. Latex_Master
      Latex_Master
      hi there
      mr gag here
    17. lacy02
      lacy02
      have made the discion to go to a perm belt ,,yaaaaa have started to look at them so looking forward to being locked in one
    18. lacy02
      lacy02
      have made the discion to go to a perm belt ,,yaaaaa have started to look at them so looking forward to being locked in one
    19. lacy02
      lacy02
      been gone for awhile but stoping by to see what is going on..been 2 years now of being locked up..would not change a thing..thanks for giving us this site.
    20. lacy02
      lacy02
      i hope everyone had a great 4th here in the states and those that don't live hope your weekend was just as great
    21. lacy02
      lacy02
      i hope everyone had a great 4th here in the states and those that don't live hope your weekend was just as great
    22. lacy02
      lacy02
      well it has been a year snice i joined this site.... have made some friends and learned a lot about being in chastity.. it has been great and even though i can not pay for all the extras that i would like to i still think this place is the best i have have been to... congrats and thank you for having such a great place.
    23. lacy02
      lacy02
      well it has been a year snice i joined this site.... have made some friends and learned a lot about being in chastity.. it has been great and even though i can not pay for all the extras that i would like to i still think this place is the best i have have been to... congrats and thank you for having such a great place.
    24. lacy02
      lacy02
      looking at the dreamlover2000,,any thoughts anyone????
      1. humbleboy
        humbleboy
        Waiting for the price to be announced. Don't think I want to pay by international bank transfer either, so looks like I'll keep waiting until you can order by credit card.
        Mar 1, 2011
      2. lacy02
        lacy02
        lol i agree with you that shipping here in the states should not be to bad ,,, but i want to know the cost,lol
        Mar 2, 2011
      3. lacy02
        lacy02
        the price is out $1400,,,crap what a lot of money
        Mar 9, 2011
    25. subtletorturer
      subtletorturer
      Your welcome to add me as a friend lacy think i got it right this time lmao.
  • About

house mouse
    Chastity devices:
    4 hand made ones and a CB-2000
    just bought a bon4
    Chastity resume:
    4/21/10
    i am happly married and have just started in chastity. When i 1st approached my Wife about it i was scared and did not know how She would take it but She took to the idea like a duck to water and has been happy about me being in chastity since. We started out with the cb2000 and then got a bon4 so i am in one or the other at all times now. Will add more here as time goes on. Thank you for any that may read this.<br /> <br /> <br />***WARNING: Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies or projects - You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications. It is recommended that other members post a similar notice to this or you may copy and paste this one.***
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice