Local Time:
10:04 PM
Birthday:
May 5, 1976 (Age: 47)
Home Page:
South of France, Spain Catalunya

Aken

Member, Male, 47, from South of France, Spain Catalunya

Hope you like my new avatar dedicated to Princess boobs! They owns me forever! Jun 5, 2016

Aken was last seen:
Nov 13, 2016
    1. lockedUp24byKH
      lockedUp24byKH
      I see a few new options and Items are available and well done having new product photos taken of the devices on offer the photos make a lot of difference.
    2. Aken
      Aken
      Hope you like my new avatar dedicated to Princess boobs! They owns me forever!
      pim_eke and JDoe like this.
      1. JDoe
        JDoe
        Indeed, that and the lovely photo on top on your profile ^_^
        Jun 14, 2016
    3. JDoe
      JDoe
      Aken likes this.
      1. Aken
        Aken
        Sorry for the late answer, don't hesitate to ask more again if you have any doubts, thanks for the thread!
        May 30, 2016
    4. steelwaiting
      steelwaiting
      Three months in my London Tower with no release not even for my birthday. Great cage, too great.
      1. Aken
        Aken
        Wow congrats! Really pleased to read that!
        Apr 17, 2016
    5. Aken
      Aken
      16 days locked, I feel that my new cage is perfect to stay like this for ever...:)
      Alexandra Russian likes this.
      1. Aken
        Aken
        Thanks @khightservant, I have to say it's easier when you make it :)
        I go for a month, when Mistress will probably need to use her toy... But I'm ready for more with this device!
        Nov 8, 2015
    6. Aken
      Aken
      10 days locked 24/24... The new ergonomic base ring is awesome, finally I have perfect one shot nights, without any painful sensation!
    7. Aken
      Aken
      Ready for a month locked in a new prototype I made... already super horny..grrrr
      steelwaiting and Dogchasecats like this.
      1. steelwaiting
        steelwaiting
        looking forward to my london tower :)
        Oct 25, 2015
        Alexandra Russian likes this.
    8. Aken
      Aken
      Locked in a Sissy cage shorter than I need, but wider... Feels very good!
      Kitty_Mischief likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    May 5, 1976 (Age: 47)
    Home Page:
    http://www.malechastity-devices.com
    South of France, Spain Catalunya
    Chastity devices:
    RED CHILI Custom made
    Chastity resume:
    One week by now...
    Hi chastity lovers,

I'm Aken from France, I'm in the chastity lifestyle from a while, and excite to share things outside my country, with the help of this corner. Sorry if my english is not perfect, I hope it's enough to have good talks.

I finally decided to make my own devices, to enjoy what I really needed, often change and innovate. After making a bunch of devices for my queen's use, we decided to make an other step, and one year ago we opened the RED CHILI workshop and website to sell the devices on-line.

Through this year we equipped about 300 customers in all Europe, and the feedbacks seems to be very good. We would love to share our experience with more people outside Europe. We are the only french company to do this.

Our goal is not to become the biggest company :cool: We live a real passion for chastity and it's a chance to live from this, but Mistress needs more my time worshiping her than working, always trying to find the right balance... :)

I just love my work, if you have any answer about the devices I make, feel free to ask.
    Maybe you can learn more about our activity checking the website: http://malechastity-devices.com

Cheers, Aken.

[​IMG]
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice