Comments on Profile Post by anasyrma

1. BoyfriendinChastity
    BoyfriendinChastity
    Now all I want is to tell your wife of you disrespecting her and trying to make a fool out of her. You need her to punish you and make sure you never go behind her back again. She's not getting any pleasure from this and this is robbing her of her power. You need to tell her now. She needs to know.
    Apr 29, 2016
    Kontraband likes this.
  2. anasyrma
    anasyrma
    Yes, you are so right of course. It is very disrespectful of me to take away pleasure from my wife. She must know everything I am doing, whether it is right or wrong. I will accept the consequences. I need to be punished.
    Apr 29, 2016
    Rectrix and Kontraband like this.
  3. anasyrma
    anasyrma
    I must say thank you for taking the time to correct my behavior. I am in your debt. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to repay you.
    Apr 29, 2016
    BoyfriendinChastity likes this.
  4. BoyfriendinChastity
    BoyfriendinChastity
    Good boy! did you confess your wrong doing to your wife? I would like to know how she punished you.
    Apr 29, 2016
    Kontraband likes this.
  5. anasyrma
    anasyrma
    I'm afraid I have not had a chance to discuss this unfortunate situation with wife yet, as today has been so busy, but I will explain everything I have done tonight and start by offering to remain locked and plugged for as long as she deems necessary. My wife does enjoy spanking as well.
    Apr 30, 2016
  6. BoyfriendinChastity
    BoyfriendinChastity
    Then you should get a very hard spanking. Multiple spankings. Im sure you can find time to come clean.She would love to know what you did wrong.
    Apr 30, 2016
    Rectrix likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice