Comments on Profile Post by BoyfriendinChastity

1. xcitedsisssy
    xcitedsisssy
    Oh don't worry about that. I think plenty of people here will read your story. That's one of the reasons we are here is to read others experiences. I'll read it Mistress.
    Apr 29, 2016
    BoyfriendinChastity likes this.
  2. BoyfriendinChastity
    BoyfriendinChastity
    I would like to give a well detailed full story on us &how chastity saved our relationship and the things we went through. I want to let you guys in.It could potentially be super long and would appreciate it if you took the time to know us and I value everybody's advice and ideas here that I want to open up and the reason for our post.If you don't have the time please no worries and no pressure to read.
    Apr 29, 2016
  3. BoyfriendinChastity
    BoyfriendinChastity
    Still working on typing and putting the story together so it might not be posted til later today or tomorrow. Would just like to know if ppl are even interested and would read.
    Apr 29, 2016
  4. ChasteHubby2015
    ChasteHubby2015
    I can't wait, I plan to read ever word and offer any advice I can. Good luck.
    Apr 29, 2016
  5. Kontraband
    Kontraband
    It is always interesting to hear how people discovered chastity and came to be hear. I can assure you plenty of people have read an commented on my journey that I posted in the vault and no doubt they will for yours too. I look forward to reading it.
    Apr 29, 2016
  6. SLAVE444
    SLAVE444
    I am pretty sure all the submissive men here would be interested to know your story mam :-)
    Apr 29, 2016
  7. Panda2010
    Panda2010
    @BoyfriendinChastity I would certainly read your story. From your posts so far it sounds like you have had an interesting journey so far.

You mention that your story could be super long. That is no drama. But it might be useful to break it up into separate posts. Can put the first bit of the story up when you are ready then work on the next bit. Just a thought.
    Apr 30, 2016
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice