Photos:
Local Time:
2:39 PM
Birthday:
October 8
I Serve Miss Olivia.

Missy Elaine

Member, Female

My behind is glowing on the outside, stuffed on the inside. My books are bigger, what I used to call my penis is smaller than ever. Sep 11, 2016

Missy Elaine was last seen:
Dec 12, 2016
    1. Missy Elaine
      Missy Elaine
      My behind is glowing on the outside, stuffed on the inside. My books are bigger, what I used to call my penis is smaller than ever.
      danijean001 likes this.
    2. Missy Elaine
      Missy Elaine
      Showed frustration, diapers and bottle for this weekend's nutrition. Locked in crib without bathroom access until Monday am.
    3. Missy Elaine
      Missy Elaine
      I have been feminized! I've chosen male clothes for the day one time in 2016. I am content. Not true. I've never been better.
      rocket and danijean001 like this.
    4. Missy Elaine
      Missy Elaine
      Punished: clothes for male 24hrs for first time this year. No idea when that last happened. Lesson learned
    5. Missy Elaine
      Missy Elaine
      For Father's day, I asked for the gift of a 30 day commitment to shape me into what she wants. Talk about be careful what you ask for!
    6. Missy Elaine
      Missy Elaine
      Not every day is the type that when you post the day's activities, thousands respond.
    7. Missy Elaine
      Missy Elaine
      new skirt and top, new rules, visitors arriving soon.
    8. Missy Elaine
      Missy Elaine
      Make up and nails need to be fresh before My Olivia awakens every morning. One of several new expectations, more to come...
      Coolhandluke likes this.
    9. Missy Elaine
      Missy Elaine
      A new day, a new set of rules to obey. She worked into the night putting her rules on paper.
    10. Missy Elaine
      Missy Elaine
      the first of each month male clothing disappears.I now have two tee shirts and one public. A pair of men's briefs, but bras -panties 30+
    11. Missy Elaine
      Missy Elaine
      Same gardener,different gender? I now garden in the attire I thought was replaced. Overspend again, 5" heels when shopping. I see a trend
    12. Missy Elaine
      Missy Elaine
      Today is six months with an orgasm. When it happens if it happens isn't the point. I have never been more content serving my Olivia.
      1. kickball
        kickball
        Well said, Missy Elaine
        Apr 30, 2016
        Missy Elaine likes this.
    13. Missy Elaine
      Missy Elaine
      Her choices for my attire tonight are white,pink,black,red or a tasteful mix. She says if you guess right you get a pic, I choose red. enjoy
    14. Missy Elaine
      Missy Elaine
      While giving my wife a massage, she noticed my breasts against her leg and used them for her pleasure. Smiles!!!
      danijean001 likes this.
    15. Missy Elaine
      Missy Elaine
      Heels, top and make up for me, purple strap on for my Miss. This makes for one exciting night.
    16. Missy Elaine
      Missy Elaine
      Learning to put on my make up. This is new to me. Any advice appreciated!
      1. jemima
        jemima
        please when i was learn my Mistress did my one eye and then i try to copy on my other eye. it best not to puts lots and lots on.
        Apr 13, 2016
      2. xcitedsisssy
        xcitedsisssy
        I so agree with jenima. Don't over do it. We have a tendency to put way to much make-up on.
        Apr 13, 2016
      3. xcitedsisssy
        xcitedsisssy
        opps i meant jemima.
        Apr 13, 2016
    17. Missy Elaine
      Missy Elaine
      Finished first six months. The next two days we talk about desires and changes to our contract. When agreed a one year contract of serving
    18. Missy Elaine
      Missy Elaine
      Locked since first of November and first hope of release one month away. Better be good or????????????
    19. Missy Elaine
      Missy Elaine
      Corsets, corsets, corsets. I now live in them.
      knightservant and NightA like this.
    20. rocket
      rocket
      I have had it happen many times, a strange sensation, usually followed by some leakage and though not as satisfying as a full orgasm, i find it does have a nice warm calming effect. when i am really horny my wife can induce one by merely kissing and feeling my boobs.
    21. Missy Elaine
      Missy Elaine
      Locked up and had an orgasm but did not cum, any else familiar with this? I've never felt anything like it!!
    22. Missy Elaine
      Missy Elaine
      As of January 1, we chose to live with my wife/ key-holder making all decisions. We are done with the trials and are moving forward.
      knightservant likes this.
    23. Missy Elaine
      Missy Elaine
      I must go shopping. I'm told an outfit needs to be picked up and to make sure it fits.
    24. Missy Elaine
      Missy Elaine
      Teased into total submission. She continues to surprise me.
    25. Missy Elaine
      Missy Elaine
      While shoppingmy wife asked our saleslady if they had my size? To my surprise she returned with several outfits and was told to try them on.
  • About

Birthday:
    October 8
    I Serve Miss Olivia.
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    Chastity devices:
    CB 6000S, Jailhouse-both rings and bars.
    Chastity resume:
    November 4, 2015
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice