Comments on Profile Post by Rachel Cash

1. Alceste
    Alceste
    I assume you mean urethral? Depends on the guy. It was a stretch for me.
    Apr 22, 2016
  2. lock667
    lock667
    That's slightly larger than a pencil width. My 0 ga piercing is about 8 mm. I think I got up to 10 mm for sounding and that was a stretch.

In the urethra, 6 mm was on the outer edge of comfy for me.
    Apr 22, 2016
  3. Alceste
    Alceste
    Yes, I was a little bit over 6 mm when I began. I am now at 8 mm, because that is the size of urethral tube in my device.

The most difficult part is stretching the meatus, which is the section of your urethra which is located inside your glans. It is relatively tough tissue. The section lower in the tract is stretchier on its own.
    Apr 22, 2016
  4. kittyslut
    kittyslut
    Depends on each person. I was able to take 8mm 3 years ago, then after a long break i can only take 6 now. But i would not advice to force it since that is not a body part which takes stretching well. So in my opinion, if it hurts, then it's too big
    Apr 22, 2016
  5. Rachel Cash
    Rachel Cash
    Well I've never done an insertable and the whole length is 8mm. So it's probably gonna hurt or be too much. I'll at least try it.
    Apr 22, 2016
  6. Alceste
    Alceste
    8 mm is the diameter, not the length.

You just need to take it slow. It took many months to stretch my meatus until an 8 mm insert was comfortable.
    Apr 22, 2016
    Rachel Cash likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice