Local Time:
9:16 AM
Birthday:
Jul 29, 1963 (Age: 60)
Michigan
Self employed

kellysbitch

Long term member, Male, 60, from Michigan

Locked again after a several month break. Feels oh so good and right to be locked. Aug 7, 2017

kellysbitch was last seen:
Sep 23, 2023
    1. kellysbitch
      kellysbitch
      Locked again after a several month break. Feels oh so good and right to be locked.
      CJ's hubby likes this.
    2. kellysbitch
      kellysbitch
      Had amazing make out session with wife last night. She asked me if I wanted a release. I said it was up to her. She said good night.
    3. kellysbitch
      kellysbitch
      Happy to be locked up again after dealing with poison ivy.
    4. allaboutHer
      allaboutHer
      I saw the freckles in the picture and my first thought was REDHEAD! :)
      1. kellysbitch
        kellysbitch
        Believe it or not her mother was a red head and her sister is a red head. She got her thick brown hair from her father but the freckles from her mother and I love it.
        Feb 6, 2016
    5. allaboutHer
      allaboutHer
      Hi. Not to pry---does your wife have red hair? Seems to be a lot of red headed Keyholders out there. Such firebrand! Love em. Mine has red hair.
      Miss BB likes this.
      1. PauloChaste
        PauloChaste
        Funny but she did up but it is now blue!
        Feb 5, 2016
      2. kellysbitch
        kellysbitch
        My keyholding wife is a brunette. I told her years ago that I married a brunette when she asked about changing her hair color. Now that I would like her to try a different color she tells me that I married a Brunette. Red heads are amazing especially with freckles.
        Feb 5, 2016
      3. PauloChaste
        PauloChaste
        My wife will go back to red as it is her favourite and I agree there is something more domme about that shade!
        Feb 5, 2016
    6. kellysbitch
      kellysbitch
      So very proud to be locked and denied by my amazing wife.
    7. kellysbitch
      kellysbitch
      Merry Christmas
    8. kellysbitch
      kellysbitch
      My amazing KH wife allowed me to order a Contender and it is due to arrive toady. I am so excited.
    9. kellysbitch
      kellysbitch
      Back locked after healing over the weekend and I told my wife it just feels so right. She agreed.
    10. tena
      tena
      me too i have some sore spots,never had to remove my cage,i just apply oinment called preparation h,used for hemoroid problems,applied every day for 7 days its healing much faster
      1. kellysbitch
        kellysbitch
        I am using neo-sporin and hope to be locked before the end of the weekend.
        Nov 13, 2015
    11. kellysbitch
      kellysbitch
      Had to remove cage for a few days to heal from a sore spot again. So disappointed.
      Guest 0842 likes this.
      1. Pantyboy Matty
        Pantyboy Matty
        I just had to do the same thing, at my Goddess' request... it is a sad state of affairs, huh...? :o(
        Nov 12, 2015
    12. kellysbitch
      kellysbitch
      Back locked up after finding a sore spot and healing for the weekend. Told my wife that it feels so right to be locked up.
    13. kellysbitch
      kellysbitch
      I am truly in love with my wife.
      guest 2942 and steelwaiting like this.
    14. kellysbitch
      kellysbitch
      Gave wife an orgasm with magic wand. She unlocked me to let me masturbate and used wand on herself. We both came together. I love my wife.
      steelwaiting likes this.
    15. kellysbitch
      kellysbitch
      Last night I helped my wife have what she said was an amazing orgasm with her magic wand. We fell asleep with big smiles on our faces.
      wittle one likes this.
    16. kellysbitch
      kellysbitch
      Used Hitachi wand on my wife. She had great orgasm then reached over to grab her balls, said she needed to go to sleep. She is amazing.
      Lady De and Jblocked like this.
      1. wittle one
        wittle one
        Awesome
        Sep 15, 2015
    17. kellysbitch
      kellysbitch
      Last night my amazing wife played with her balls and cock for about 10 minutes then stopped and fell asleep. I love my wife.
      Lady De and wittle one like this.
    18. kellysbitch
      kellysbitch
      So happy to have CM back again.
    19. kellysbitch
      kellysbitch
      My beautiful wife was teasing me last night then suddenly stopped and said that's it, good night. I thanked her. She said rub my neck.
      steele and knightservant like this.
      1. Jblocked
        Jblocked
        Heaven and Hell all at yhe same.time love that feeling
        Sep 9, 2015
      2. kellysbitch
        kellysbitch
        Never thought I would say this but I absolutely love when my KH wife plays with me through my cage to the point that I think I can't take any more and she just stops.
        Sep 9, 2015
    20. kellysbitch
      kellysbitch
      Allowed to give my wife an awesome PIV orgasm and was allowed one myself then got to clean her up after. I love cream pies.
    21. kellysbitch
      kellysbitch
      Amazing PIV last night. She let me cum in her then used her vib and oral until she had earth shattering orgasm. She said happy fathers day.
    22. kellysbitch
      kellysbitch
      Allowed to use magic wand on wife for 2 orgasms last night. Only second time in her life for double and she was very vocal like never before
    23. kellysbitch
      kellysbitch
      In heaven. Wife released me then told me to make love to her but hurry before she changed her mind. First PIV since 1/26/2015
      lock667 likes this.
    24. kellysbitch
      kellysbitch
      Wife unlocked me to clean & shave. Watching me shower told me to masturbate which I did. Then said she has a plan for me but wont say what.
    25. kellysbitch
      kellysbitch
      Was released last night to clean/shave. Felt so good just to be able to touch myself but then right after it was back in my cage. I'm happy.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 29, 1963 (Age: 60)
    Michigan
    Self employed
    Chastity devices:
    Contender from Male Chastity Now
    Master Series Jail House Chastity Cage
    Master Series Stainless Steel Chastity Cage with Urethral Insert
    Chastity resume:
    12/20/2014

Signature

[​IMG]
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice