Photos:
Local Time:
7:03 AM
Birthday:
Jul 15, 1955 (Age: 68)
Melbourne Victoria

Lockedinmetal

Member, Male, 68, from Melbourne Victoria

Thought I might get released for orgasm on my birthday the 15th July asked my Queen, hoping for Christmas she just smiled Jul 19, 2020

Lockedinmetal was last seen:
Jan 25, 2023
    1. Lockedinmetal
      Lockedinmetal
      Thought I might get released for orgasm on my birthday the 15th July asked my Queen, hoping for Christmas she just smiled
    2. Lockedinmetal
      Lockedinmetal
      New cage has a dove tail slid for positioning the cock cage easy on and off should make Mistress happer
    3. Lockedinmetal
      Lockedinmetal
      Latest update bought a new cage today feels ok either I got fatter around cock and balls as needed a 48 mm ring instead of 45mm it feels ok
    4. Lockedinmetal
      Lockedinmetal
      This time 45 days locked birthday on july 15 hoping for release and teasing
    5. Lockedinmetal
      Lockedinmetal
      Mistress has a large array of punishment tools floggers, paddles,bath brush, canes,single-tail whip I am yet to feel the bit from that.
    6. Lockedinmetal
      Lockedinmetal
      Mistresses new punishment tool an elastic band put over the tip of my clit pulled back then released "ouch" even worse when blind folded
      Rita likes this.
    7. Lockedinmetal
      Lockedinmetal
      Please accept my apologies for not updating my status . I am still locked in my little cage I have been busy pleasing Mistress and working
    8. Lockedinmetal
      Lockedinmetal
      Locked up again after a long term of freedom Mistress she wanted me to eat her pussy tonight could mean a spanking as well ??
    9. Lockedinmetal
      Lockedinmetal
      Unlocked past 4 weeks after 156 days, liked my freedom until Mistress ordered me to put my cage on asked why she likes to the control
      jung-sklave likes this.
    10. Lockedinmetal
      Lockedinmetal
      I've been told its locktober had no release for 6 weeks will not get released this month next its NO-vember hope I get a christmas release ?
      Nextlevel likes this.
    11. Lockedinmetal
      Lockedinmetal
      unlocked after 32 days for punishment cock and ass whipped then locked back up no orgasm teased only to get hard to whip while restrained
    12. Lockedinmetal
      Lockedinmetal
      Ass and cock whipped for swearing today Mistress said she will modify my behaviour
    13. Lockedinmetal
      Lockedinmetal
      My mistress is learning I am better being aiways locked and loaded I'm much more obiedent see being denied will be the the norm from her
    14. Lockedinmetal
      Lockedinmetal
      3 months coming up of T/D no" O"My attention is on my Mistress no one else she's going out tonight I will wait for the face sitting after
    15. Lockedinmetal
      Lockedinmetal
      Released after 9.5 weeks for T/D no orgasm 30 min out it felt so good, then locked back in my small cage now waiting for next time
      jung-sklave likes this.
      1. jung-sklave
        jung-sklave
        Awesome and frustrating!
        May 21, 2017
    16. Lockedinmetal
      Lockedinmetal
      2months passed still locked mistress said she would play today its hard in my little cage still no relief Ha it was just a tease torment
      jung-sklave likes this.
    17. Lockedinmetal
      Lockedinmetal
      6 weeks locked this time no release in sight when I ask, " when's my next release" the stern reply is months !
    18. SubVerity
      SubVerity
      Hi Mr Metal, apologies but I've had to delete your avatar. It was way beyond what is acceptable on CM. Please have a look in the announcements section for a thread called 'Avatar Policy for CM' or similar for guidance. All the best, and apologies again. :)
    19. Lockedinmetal
      Lockedinmetal
      Released after 49 days to pleasure Mistress for her B/day ended in a ruined orgasm it relieved some pressure then locked back up how long ?
      jung-sklave likes this.
    20. Lockedinmetal
      Lockedinmetal
      38 days so far told Mistress she looked up then went back to checking messages no idea when relief will happen just love being so horny
      jung-sklave likes this.
    21. Lockedinmetal
      Lockedinmetal
      Wow just love being locked and T/D love the constant horny state it leaves me in 6 .5 weeks locked never knowing if I get released is bliss
    22. Lockedinmetal
      Lockedinmetal
      Let out of cage last night to satisfy W/Mistress no O allowed just edging T/D locked again no idea when release date lent is 40 days ???
      jung-sklave likes this.
    23. Lockedinmetal
      Lockedinmetal
      Locked for 5 weeks 1 release 3 weeks ago Mistress says best I don't no a release date that keeps me controlled slave constant frustration
      jung-sklave likes this.
    24. Lockedinmetal
      Lockedinmetal
      Home alone Horny as Hell next release 13 feb maybe
    25. Lockedinmetal
      Lockedinmetal
      Punished early today Mistress rewarded with tonguing she spun the wheel and added 3weeks total 5 week without frog won't stop crying
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 15, 1955 (Age: 68)
    Melbourne Victoria
    My key is held by:
    Wife
    Keyholder of:
    Husband
    Locked since:
    may 2015
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    Metal Cage from China I know, but its very comfortable have tried many others plastic is not long term and need cleaning often
    Chastity resume:
    15/05/15

Signature

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice