Jasmic68
Local Time:
4:53 PM
UK Midlands
Early retirement

Jasmic68

Long term member, Male, from UK Midlands

I was going to remove my device to have a maintenance wash and shave (supervised, of course) but my wife has lost the keys! Nov 13, 2023

1. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      Happy New year, here goes 2016. I wonder how much of it I will spend locked up?
      pim_eke likes this.
    2. Colleen1986
      Colleen1986
      I see a lot of similarities in our relationships with our spouses. I hope we both find that happy medium where our wives enjoy the lifestyles we are trying to embrace and we get the passion of being locked up. Here's to 2016. Hugs.
      Jblocked and Jasmic68 like this.
      1. Jasmic68
        Jasmic68
        Thanks Colleen, and a very successful and happy 2016 to you. I think my Wife has decided we are going to be carrying on with the Chastity lifestyle from now on but what that will actually look like I have no idea. Sometimes that gets me frustrated but most of the time it is exactly how I want it to be.
        Dec 28, 2015
      2. Colleen1986
        Colleen1986
        Sometimes frustration can be a good thing. :)
        Dec 29, 2015
    3. DonnaSue
      DonnaSue
      jasmic68! How about going to the chat box so that we can chat!
      1. Jasmic68
        Jasmic68
        Sorry, I was out all day today doing Christmas Family visits. I would love to chat, just once we have Christmas out of the way. Things are going to be hectic for the next few days.
        Dec 21, 2015
    4. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      I need to get myself a better profile image and banner. The Attica was OK when I started but I don't wear that device any more.
    5. Colleen1986
      Colleen1986
      I am wondering how you got your locked up ticker to show up at the bottom of your posts. I have clicked on the link and set one up, but it just comes across as a web link and not the graphic. Help!
    6. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      I am just five days away from having worn my HTv2 for a whole month. I am so relieved it has worked so well.
    7. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      I am currently squashing the contents of two houses into the space of one. Wanting my Mistress to come home happy is going to be tricky!
      1. OnTheEdge
        OnTheEdge
        Why has it taken me this long to realize that this could be a metaphor for chastity cages...
        Dec 18, 2015
      2. Jasmic68
        Jasmic68
        Today you win the Internet!
        Dec 19, 2015
    8. Colleen1986
      Colleen1986
      Thanks for the "Like."
      Jasmic68 likes this.
      1. Jasmic68
        Jasmic68
        Have a like for the thanks for the like! ;-)
        Dec 3, 2015
    9. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      My current task is chauffeur and urine deliverer. Being a husband and father can be very strange sometimes.
    10. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      My morning routine now includes checking my Chastity Mansion alerts. I am enjoying getting all the feedback ideas and kind messages
    11. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      I have been a member about 24 hours and I have to say I am really impressed. Already I am having interesting conversations. Thank you.
    12. Wendygirl
      Wendygirl
      Welcome to CM
      Why is the owl standing on a helicopter ? Xx Wendy
      1. Jasmic68
        Jasmic68
        Well, owls are supposed to be clever. Maybe s/he was hoping for a free lift?
        Nov 16, 2015
      2. Jasmic68
        Jasmic68
        I have just thought about what I just wrote. Standing on top of a helicopter would never be considered 'clever', so that idea is pretty unlikely.
        Nov 16, 2015
    13. Jasmic68
      Jasmic68
      I noticed that very few people had a picture of themselves in their chastity device as their avatar so this is Attica. Do you get it?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Jasmic68
        Jasmic68
        I was reading one of the forum posts and found the same sort of 'rule' mentioned. I had started off with a chastity device selfie but changed the image when I noticed not many others do so. I get the reason as well, given all the different reasons people are here it isn't appropriate.
        Nov 16, 2015
      3. Billus
        Billus
        Your understanding is greatly appreciated. :)
        Nov 16, 2015
      4. Jasmic68
        Jasmic68
        Your appreciation of my understanding is equally appreciated ;-)
        Nov 16, 2015
  • About

UK Midlands
    Early retirement
    My key is held by:
    My Wife
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    a Cheap metal one off a Chinese website
    Chastity resume:
    12 November 2015 - the HTv2 arrived and things started properly
    I joined the Mansion at a point where I was very new to chastity but also determined to make it work. Chastity has been a complete revelation to me. Unlike many people that I read about Chastity was never a fantasy of mine. My Wife had no issues with me masturbating. The way it has turned into a fantasy that we live is a wonderful surprise to both of us.

Signature

My Mistress is my Wife, my guide, my motivation and the best thing that has ever happened to me.

2020 we moved country and everything changed.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice